Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sori po... puro boring kaming mga tao... :D :D :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Originally posted by 32mcute
    Wala na bang naka Hyundai Coupe dito sa Tsikot?....
    ako po meron..................................picture niyan :drool: haaaaay

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ibig palang sabihin malabo pang mag ka hyundai club?....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    haha kasi po more on SUV mga sasakyan ng tao dito.. hehe or diesel

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the hyundai coupe just got a facelift!!!

a view from the rear:

for uk, here are the changes:

The new-look Coupe features a redesigned front profile including new headlamps, aggressive looking new front air intake, front bumper and fog lamps, new side ‘shark gills’, new rear light clusters, new door mirrors, 17 inch alloy wheels on the 1,975cc 2.0 SE (as seen up to now on the 2.7 V6) and 17 inch lightweight forged alloy wheels on the potent 2,656cc 2.7 V6.

Meanwhile, interior changes include: new lighter headlining, an improved overhead console and additional chrome interior touches. There is also a new leather-trimmed cloth interior on the 1,599cc 1.6 S.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; February 8th, 2005 at 06:50 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    OT:

Is the celica available in the phils? Personally, i'd get this car instead of the tiburon (hyundai has a bad rep here in the US).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    OT:

Is the celica available in the phils? Personally, i'd get this car instead of the tiburon (hyundai has a bad rep here in the US).
    sadly, no.

though i've seen a couple of gray market imports and it does look DAMN good! though IMO the tiburon still looks better.

I thought the Hyundai brand is slowly regaining some good reputation there.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; February 9th, 2005 at 09:10 AM. Reason: added pix

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    *Mazdamazda:

They're only selling because they are cheap and they have a 10 year 100T mile powertrain warranty. But the resale value is the worst (2, 3 year old sells 25-30% their original price) I've seen.

The Celica looks nicer IMO (looks like a Mclaren) but thats only me. And frankly, never gonna buy a Hyundai - never seen anyone soup up their Hyudais coz they're considered basement bargain cars with a bad resale value (sorry, dont wanna sound mean).

check this link out:
    http://www.cars.com/go/search/fs_sea...l&aff=national

Peace.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    It's a pretty fun car to drive. The ones I drove around was the GTv6 model with auto w/sportronic and standard. The sportonic was a bit laggy but neat to play with. The standard version's first and second gears are tiny, you'lll find your self shifting through very quickly. The interior is pretty nice, friendly on the blindspots.

Decent car, but I think the GT model is the only model worth looking at.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wouldn't mind having the Hyundai Coupe. Ok naman parts and service supply network ng Hyundai dito sa atin.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Hyundai Tiburon / Coupe