New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ito naman yung Club (spot the difference nalang )

--------------------------------------

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

The original (archived) thread can be found at:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...16045&page=130
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 14th, 2010 at 12:57 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    *^^^^STAREX GOLD^^^^
    thanks for the quick reply.
    nice starexes, clean, very very nice.
    so, no major difference between CLUB and SVX just decals and stickers plus multi meter and apl speakers plus beige interior plus the so-called CAPTAIN SEATS at Rear1 and plush bench at Rear2.

ok thanks.

others who want to share some more info please do so, we'll really appreciate it. TIA

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ito naman yung Club (spot the difference nalang )

Walandyo bro. SG,- ito ba iyong garahe mo? Ayos!

10.2K:chicken:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    :shhh: Namin po. hehehe

Baka makita ni Gen. Miting :hysterical:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi,

Where is it best to buy a brand new CRDI a/t Starex? I know the local distributors gives 5 year/ 100 000 kms warranty, but I heard the direct sells it cheaper and also have better options. Would anyone know an estimated price difference between the 2. Among the direct importers, where is it better to buy? I appreciate if anyone can give feed back. thanks

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Hi,

Where is it best to buy a brand new CRDI a/t Starex? I know the local distributors gives 5 year/ 100 000 kms warranty, but I heard the direct sells it cheaper and also have better options. Would anyone know an estimated price difference between the 2. Among the direct importers, where is it better to buy? I appreciate if anyone can give feed back. thanks
    Go to this link bro.... It has 22 pages of information on your buying options:

http://hyundaiautoclubph.proboards.c...ead=424&page=1

Good luck! You may also be interested in joining the THP....

10.2K:chicken:
    Last edited by CVT; June 24th, 2010 at 08:53 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    thanks for the reply CVT,

I registered already in the Hyundia club philippines, but for some reason I am not given permission to access the pages you mentioned. thanks

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hmmm mag post ka muna ng "I Agree" sa forum rules

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Guys baka matulungan nyo ako. Nakabili kami recently ng used 2006 Starex GRX na CRDi M/T, actually we bought it from my cousin, siya yung 1st owner. Based dun sa sinabi niya, FC is 8-9km/li pag city driving, 10-11km/li naman pag sa highway. Problem is, i can't exceed 7.5km/li sa mixed driving! I changed the oil, the oil filter and the air cleaner, pero ganoon pa din......i tried driving like an old lady, not exceeding 2000 rpms even sa 5th gear pero ganoon pa din....bakit kaya? Is there something wrong with my fuel system? Or bka normal ung nakukuha kong FC at bloated lang ang FC figures na binigay ng cousin ko? Sa Shell pala ako nagpapakarga most of the time. Thank you!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by quijano View Post
    Guys baka matulungan nyo ako. Nakabili kami recently ng used 2006 Starex GRX na CRDi M/T, actually we bought it from my cousin, siya yung 1st owner. Based dun sa sinabi niya, FC is 8-9km/li pag city driving, 10-11km/li naman pag sa highway. Problem is, i can't exceed 7.5km/li sa mixed driving! I changed the oil, the oil filter and the air cleaner, pero ganoon pa din......i tried driving like an old lady, not exceeding 2000 rpms even sa 5th gear pero ganoon pa din....bakit kaya? Is there something wrong with my fuel system? Or bka normal ung nakukuha kong FC at bloated lang ang FC figures na binigay ng cousin ko? Sa Shell pala ako nagpapakarga most of the time. Thank you!
    FC could be a factor of a lot of things. Perhaps your road and driving conditions differ from your cousin's. Maybe you pass thru more traffic, roads are rougher. Maybe you load more things/people on your Starex. And also, your driving style maybe very different from your cousin's

Based on my experience with my 5-year old (90T ++Kms) CRDi A/T, I've been averaging 8.5-9.5 km/L mixed (80% highway). Price per km is a little under P 4.00/km. When our driver drives it (under the same conditions), milage drops to 7-8 km/L

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Hyundai Starex (Gen. 3) [continued]