New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by easyman3
    tidus,

OT na.

Huyundai Santa Fe is an american favorite... an american car...
    And so is the Toyota Camry being America's best selling car?? Although there has been American involvement in the design of the Santa Fe but that's normal given how multinational Hyundai is. Even the Genesis Coupe has American involvement although the Genesis Coupe is entirely made in Korea.

I think what you have are conspiracy theories rather than actual factual proof. Factual proof like Hyundai Mobis owns 15% of Hyundai Motors that are documented in the filings of the company.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    guys, guys!!!

honestly, its kinda feeling very weird for me to see someone talk about Korea & korean companies, specially, when someone presumed to be not a Korean like me. haha..

being a Korean and maybe been brain washed through years of oneway education that may goverment wants us to believe as many of us do, but for me, seeing sort of new stuffs like some of you are saying doesnt bother me at all, maybe i'm more open minded person or so, but for me, if to be honest, in my country, probably same in Philipine, there are in different favoring parties and goverments that brain washing people, which if you look closer, there are hard core jap lovers and yanky lovers, well as chinese lovers, may they wished country to be a one part of there favoring ones.

however, for me, Hyndai is not a American company and it still a Korean own company that nothing to do with American or the japs. if some of you are saying is true, then **** would have been blown up through out in nation since, this is aint 1966, its 2009 and peoples are way smarter to be brain washed or to be controlled in way the goverment wants to dictailing them. we are not a Taiwanese like who belives Honda or the Toyota is their own maker since they have factories there.

Hyndai is a Korean Company and thats all i want to say yo~!!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wahaha... what a funny assertion...

If it was an "American market" product, it wouldn't come with a turbodiesel, for one thing.

You could probably make the case for the Toyota Tundra or the Nissan Altima being an "american" car, simply because those cars are made exclusively to cater to American market tastes, but the Santa Fe is marketed globally.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    hahahaha. so not true that Hyundai company is owned by the Americans. My dad works for Hyundai/Kia Company and all his bossings and senior officers are pure KOREANS up to the owner.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gelahascue View Post
    hahahaha. so not true that Hyundai company is owned by the Americans. My dad works for Hyundai/Kia Company and all his bossings and senior officers are pure KOREANS up to the owner.
    Well tell it to our friend easyman3 here... He seems to like to cook up conspiracy theories. Dealing and having projects with Americans and gaining favors from them does not mean they own you.

Hyundai is owned by the Americans??