New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    di raw standard ang net eh. Malamang sa labas ako kumuha ng insurance. Kagandahan lang insurance na galing sa kanila madali ang proseso pagka me claim ka.

pina tse tsek ko pa kung available ang black sa matic kundi ang order of preference eh...
    blue then red.. yap common choices namin ni esmi. two days delivery daw at 2 weeks ang lto.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ..why dont you try sa hari makati na..this is the mother of all dealers in metromanila daw..

..more stocks to choose, quicker in processing, readily available parts, well-trained maintenance staff, magagalang ang sales team..license plates were released to us 31 calendar days after unit pick-up..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    layo kasi ng makati sakin eh atsaka okey naman ang agent na kausap namin so stick na lang kami sakanya tenks for the suggestions though.

i know now the keyless entry/alarm na ikakabit Titan ang brand 7.5K I wonder if its worth it.

iyong sayo ba ano ano ang features ng alarm/keyless entry mo?

walang review ang tsikoteers dito eh so nag google pa ko kung okey sya.
    Last edited by qman; December 19th, 2004 at 01:53 AM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hmmm.di korin alam, eh..page mo si ma'm shock dito o doon sa shout box..baka me idea sya..never ko pa nahawakan ang matrix namin..that's just one of the hassles working abroad..hehrehrhehrer..

no choice ata sa casa talaga palagay yang keyless..pag sa labas mura nga dale naman warranty mo, imho..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi.

I'm considering buying this car. May I know the pros and cons of this car? I test drove one and it seems to be a nice car. Where do you get parts? How does the car behave in the long run?

I am considering this because i'm a big guy with a little budget. I'm 5'10" at at least 200lbs. I have 2 kids that are also big. Although a lot of people are telling me to buy the honda jazz, I find it too small for me and my family. In fact, the practical car for me would be a CRV but i don't have the money.

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    mr mguy, i do own, este, pay the financing for a matrix..getting one depends on your priorities and how it conforms to your family needs..kami kasi mga small-built people lang with me ang pinakamatangkad at 5'5-1/2'' and medium built..bale for a family of 4 we tipped the scale not more than 450 pounds in toto..

pros: very roomy, windows are wide & deep, can load enough stuff on the trunk, bang for the bucks for a 1600cc engine, 3 long years warranty, prompt service..

cons: mahina humatak makina, averages 8.5km/li city driving plus disappointed ako how casa installed the foglamp switch..nagmukhang sarao ang dash board when they installed a toggle switch doon sa blank plate cover..mas ok sa matic kasi factory installed with the icon symbol on the fog lamp switch..isa pang qualm ko the hood opens with herculean efforts..you can even get rid of the hood support kasi it so kunat the hood cover stays hanging on its own you dont need to worry hitting the hood stand doing kalikot sa engine bay..hehrehrheher..

napahiya ang hari makati they made sure everything was well oiled & greased..

last time i went for a visit a couple of expats famillies were looking over the unit on display with inspired interest..which, incidentally, families even heftier than mine, and yours mr mguy, for that matter..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tagalnasaabroad,

Thanks for the inputs. Family car ang habol ko ngayon (maski my guts tell me to get a car na pambinata) and the matrix suits perfectly. Takot lang ako baka lemon lang itong car na ito.

Key points i did consider are the following:

Practicality - Grabe pagka-practical nitong car na ito. very versatile.
    Reliability - In general, wala naman nag-rereklamo sa reliability of Starex vans. In fact, I admire that there are a lot running around.
    Comfort - Pang family nga ito, I guess it was built for the kids and the wife. Very roomy indeed.

I did not consider re-sale value because car plan naman ito ng company. Looks are relative naman (di na ako binata eh).

Basta walang major problems like kalampagin or over-heating. Di ba? hehehehe

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    oo nga pala.. yong busina maingay pa kahol ng aso sa kapitbahay..hehehe..i asked for an upgrade qui-noute ako p450+p250 labor sa casa..try mo rin how matrix owners rate this car from other websites of any country..sa us of a wala atang matrix don..

i cant help noticing this car cruising metro manila traffic every now & then..kaya me mga masugid din na fans 'to...
    Last edited by tagalnasaabroad; February 8th, 2005 at 11:57 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The dealer mentioned that and told me that Korean laws prohibits noisy horns. Fine by me. Palitan ko ng FIAMM yan. I've been to other sites such as carsurvey.org and puro praises naman ito.

Well, might as well join the fans. . . . Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    May Hyundai Matrix CRDi na sa Philippines.Price?, 678.000

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Hyundai Matrix