New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    diba toyota also released "matrix"? are they the same?

http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/Toy...c_03_dv_04.jpg

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nope, magkaiba sila! mas wicked ang toyota matrix, sharing the same internal engine components with the celica!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    kakainlab ang toyota matrix, ang sarap pormahan. pag nasa tate ako malamang eto magiging oto ko... medyo mura pa :D

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Originally posted by spazzkid
    diba toyota also released "matrix"? are they the same?

http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/Toy...c_03_dv_04.jpg
    nope, they aren't the same...

they're totally different...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hey, ShockAbsorber, thanks for your input. Ive already decided that I will buy the matrix, I am just not sure which one. (Whether a LaVita from grey importers or Matrix from HARI)

Ive already been to HARI and so far their spec for 1.6 AT is very good:

- 12 volt outlet front and rear
    - center console box
    - cargo net
    - cargo screen
    - fog lamps
    - mud guard
    - driver side airbag

The only problem I have is that the Sales Exec mentioned it does not have ABS, I cant have a trip computer as an option and it doesnt come with the rear spoiler.

I also notice that the matrix sold here does not come with a front door warning lamp. (You know the one that lights up when you open your door so that passing motorist can see it)

For the 690K you paid, what options accessories did you get with your LaVita?? Better yet can you tell me where you bought it from so I can maybe drop by and take a look myself??

Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Originally posted by jeff1101
    Hey, ShockAbsorber, thanks for your input. Ive already decided that I will buy the matrix, I am just not sure which one. (Whether a LaVita from grey importers or Matrix from HARI)

Ive already been to HARI and so far their spec for 1.6 AT is very good:

- 12 volt outlet front and rear LaVita has this
    - center console box
    - cargo net LaVita has this, and not just a net, it's like a sack that you can place something in it
    - cargo screen
    - fog lamps
    - mud guard My LaVita has this but i removed it
    - driver side airbag LaVita has this

The only problem I have is that the Sales Exec mentioned it does not have ABS, I cant have a trip computer as an option and it doesnt come with the rear spoiler.
    Niether mine

I also notice that the matrix sold here does not come with a front door warning lamp. (You know the one that lights up when you open your door so that passing motorist can see it)
    Yep, my LaVita has this. And the compartment on the passenger's side has its own lock, while the Matrix doesn't have

For the 690K you paid, what options accessories did you get with your LaVita?? Better yet can you tell me where you bought it from so I can maybe drop by and take a look myself??
    You can visit Gilmore St. corner Sto. Domingo St. in QC

Thanks.
    You're from Las Pinas ba? MATRIX is currently on ATC's showroom for this weekend, starting today. You might wanna check on it, too.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    went to see the matrix sa atc.. i just sat sa drivers seat..parang fun sya to drive.. kamusta ride nito..choppy ba?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    suave naman so far... thirsty of fuel nga lang...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    To Shock..

Do you have a number for where you bought your LaVita? I dont know how to get to Gilmore. May have to call them for directions. Also what the dealer's company name?

Also the Lavita you bought doesnt have ABS right??

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Hyundai Matrix