Dec 2005

Overpriced!...
    15.3K:jazzybass:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Overpriced!...
    15.3K:jazzybass:
    Yes, yes but that was before in my own opinion. Ngayon maybe reasonable na. Just look at the price of the new Jazz

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hyundai i30 = P1M

Kinda hard to say it is an "average man" hatchback car, especially in the Philippine setting. If you were to ask me, I would consider the Mazda2 or the Ford Fiesta as the average Filipino man's hatchback. Fun to drive, good handling with affordability.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The i30 is quiet, refined and rides pretty well. Space is also decent. But at over 1m for the 1.6 CRDi... it's probably worth it to spend that extra 100k to get the Ford Focus TDCi instead. The Focus has less rear legroom, but you get more motor, more tech and more luxury amenities for the money. The i30 is just too under-specced for the price.

Even better... get yourself an Elantra. Much cheaper. Much more spacious. Drives better. Rides just as well. Looks fantastic in comparison.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If I really want a 1-series BMW, I'd get myself the real thing. 2nd hand obviously. At least, hindi ko na kailangan maging wannabe BMW sa aking Hyundai. 07-08 1 series only fall around the 800-900k mark.

Kung gusto ko naman ng brand new, then I'd get myself the Focus TDCi.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Well, it certainly is a looker. But I wouldn't go as far as to say that it is a 1-Series basher, especially in terms of performance. Sure, the CRDi engine may be able to outrun the lower variants, but even so, the suspension will never be upto BMW standards.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    a) sorry not average man's car nga, what i meant was, irephrase ko nalang title cheapr version/alternative to the 1 series.
    b) i disagree with the focus sir in my opinion this is better.
    Diesel Comparison: Ford Focus vs Hyundai i30 vs Mazda3 vs Peugeot 308 | Car Advice
    c) yes sir elantra's really good! but we're talkin hatchbacks here

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I'm not sure if may diesel variant na ang i30 dito sa atin but If you want hatch, then get a mazda 3 hatch or an impreza hatch...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Hyundai i30 = average man's bmw 1 series hatch agree? pro's and con's pls!