New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Just because other brands' engines are choking doesn't mean na marumi ang diesel dito.

Just think of it: If BMW, Mercedes, and top German brands are NOT choking in addition to Hyundai and KIA, siempre, ang may problem ay yung nag-iisang nagch-choke diba?

This is normally taught in Elementary Mathematics - Elimination.

sa Europe, where diesel is the cleanest, may choking problem din sila with Toyota D-4D:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/i...howtopic=71923

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/i...howtopic=75434

so if you're going with Fortuner, get the Gasoline version for your peace of mind.
    Last edited by Horsepower; February 29th, 2008 at 12:24 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Saw this car on this week's Fifth Gear. Not bad looking at all, and significantly cheaper than the Focus TDCI. If Hyundai bring this in I think they have themselves quite a competitor.

2.0li CRDI
    138hp, 304Nm

Handsome car. Maybe it's just me. But, the i30 actually looks sportier than it's Kia sibling (excluding the turbo "concept" Cee'd, of course) .

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    yup...that's the car designed in Germany hence the more pronounced Euro-flavor...hope that Hyundai brings the diesel version here...and with that price point it'll eat up civics and corolla's market share.

btw, IMHO I think this looks like an Impreza hatch done correctly.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Handsome car. Maybe it's just me. But, the i30 actually looks sportier than it's Kia sibling (excluding the turbo "concept" Cee'd, of course) .
    similar to what the others have mentioned, the lower belt line screams BMW 1series... other that, this korean baby uplifts the standard of korean cars in the global scene!

can anybody tell when thiswill replace the elantra? and produce a saloon version?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Good evening tsikoteers....may balita ba from HARI or Hyundai Philippines kung darating yung I30 dito sa pinas???

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    pinadalhan kami ng newsletter. yes darating sya

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    pinadalhan kami ng newsletter. yes darating sya

Thanks for the reply Sir Ringo..that's a good news....sana wag nila bawasan yung laman...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I hope eh di nila(HARI) bawasan yung i30 ng "laman at labas"... they should give customer options to get that EURO design and safety features as well...
    yung focus kase standard yung mga accesories nya like spoiler kaya sporty talaga ang dating!!!

Kakainis kase yung Sta Fe sa US & Europe may spoiler na (dito sa atin wala) at maraming safety features na inalis (dual air bags & side air bags)

so please HARI we(Filipino) are safety conscious people too

More power to TSIKOT!!!!!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Any updates? I'm ready to buy one!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Just because other brands' engines are choking doesn't mean na marumi ang diesel dito.

Just think of it: If BMW, Mercedes, and top German brands are NOT choking in addition to Hyundai and KIA, siempre, ang may problem ay yung nag-iisang nagch-choke diba?

This is normally taught in Elementary Mathematics - Elimination.

sa Europe, where diesel is the cleanest, may choking problem din sila with Toyota D-4D:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/i...howtopic=71923

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/i...howtopic=75434

so if you're going with Fortuner, get the Gasoline version for your peace of mind.
    afaik, even Mercedes Benz are prone to choking... Kaya wala ng diesel-fed MB dito sa atin kasi they reason out na marumi ang diesel sa atin.
    iam3739.com

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Hyundai i30