New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by work View Post
    The third pic looks like a 1series except for the lights
    Hmmm, oo nga 'no. Must be due to how the hatch's sheet metal is surfaced...the middle section is concave (inward bending).

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Panalo! reminds me of a BMW 1-series.

I saw a Rio Hatch Friday morning, though... so they finally brought that in?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Pwede!!! May laban ah..... Kaso CRDI na naman......Eh ang diesel dito sa atin eh.....Pang Public Utility Vehicles

Hindi ko talaga feel diesel..... Kaka-turn off....

Hindi ba maganda mga Gas Engine ng Hyundai?
    alam ko there is a thread somewhere on this.. but my uncle has had a hyundai CRDI Gets and has had no problems with it over the last 2 years now.. it being a everyday car...is there realy a big problem with our diesel here?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    Panalo! reminds me of a BMW 1-series.

I saw a Rio Hatch Friday morning, though... so they finally brought that in?
    the rear does remind of 1 series but the overall design is really sleek and clean!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    alam ko there is a thread somewhere on this.. but my uncle has had a hyundai CRDI Gets and has had no problems with it over the last 2 years now.. it being a everyday car...is there realy a big problem with our diesel here?
    Sa mga nabasa ko eh madumi daw mga diesel sa pinas dahil mahal yung process pag lilinisin. Malulugi mga Public Utility Vehicles.

Sa mga experts dito. Ok ba mga Gas engine ng Hyundai/KIA? At par sa Honda and Toyota?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    expect to see more great things from hyundai.

The "I" in the I30 is one of the firsts cars from hyundai to officially sold in the global market in the "I" badging. Hyundai is in the transition phase of consolidating its "chopseuy" line up and names to one definitive name calling..just like what BMW is using..like the 1 series,3 series, and the like.

Its a strategic move to further make the brand equitable across the world. Think of the Toyota corolla, Its almost caleed the corolla in every [art of the world.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    carguide au:

Ad:

EuroNCAP crash test

Designed and Engineered in Germany pala ito. Nice car.

Magkano kaya? hehehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    nice car. since this is just higher than i20 or new getz. dapat mura lang 'to

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    I like the looks better than the focus but I wonder if it handles as well? Personally though, I'm not so into hatches -- sedans and cuvs are more my thing.
    imo, the Ford focus hatch still looks better (my fav car ). this looks good too. but it's something with the overall shape that I find it not there yet...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i30 is a bit too German. The lines are a bit too distinct. Not that i am complaining. hehe

Focus is nice too but not the one we have here but the European model. It's more properly designed with fluid lines.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Hyundai i30