New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hyundai small car (800cc!) to compete with Suzuki Alto. I-import kaya ito dito sa Pinas? Magkano naman kaya--Php 488K?

Here are some of the early spy pics of the soon-to-be launched Hyundai HA. Hyundai is aiming at stealing some of the Nano’s thunder with the inclusion of a Rs 2-3lakh car. At this price point, it will be able to compete with the top-end versions of the Nano and scaled down and slashed products from Maruti as well.
    The HA will be based on a pared-down Santro platform, which already costs Hyundai very little and the company will leverage its already fully localised powertrain as well. The motor that powers the car will be an 814cc three-cylinder version of the Epsilon engine in the Santro, developing approximately 48bhp, and Hyundai will carry over other bits and pieces from the Santro too.
    Hyundai knows how to build quality products that are well engineered, well suited to Indian conditions, deliver very good fuel economy and the company is at the top of the game as far as parts and service are concerned too.
    Expect Hyundai’s all-new small car, the HA to be launched in the second-half of 2011.

http://www.autocarindia.com/news/hyu...l-car-ha-spied

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    i10 po ata ito.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Ito naman yung ibang rendering

If, ever baka Php388K?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mukha namang picanto yung 2nd picture.

Uhm, if ever may ganyan nga sila siguro sub 400k to 400 flat. Di naman mataas magpresyo ang Hyundai e.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Tingin ko yung 1st pic ata ang tama.

Hyundai HA also stares on the exterior and side appearance similar to Hyundai i10 so it appears like Hyundai bought themselves a photocopier and place the i10 throughout at one and prepared it to 75% of its original size. The rear window is rather small and the overall size emerges to be somewhat shorter than Hyundai Santro. The car will provide a tough competition to small cars in the price segment like Maruti 800, Chevrolet Spark 800, etc.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Hyundai-HA-S...ano-Competitor

Sana nga mura lang. Will be imported from India pa ata kung dadalhin dito sa Pinas...

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    sana lumabas din dito yan ang cute patok sa gurls to! ano kaya magiging tawag dito nyan? i5 kaya?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kalahati ng i10 kaya i5? hahahaha

Kulit ng itsura eh 'no. Pero cute yan.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

At the right price,- ayos din itong pang-drive ng mga college students...

12.3K:outcold:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Sub-A Segment car ng Hyundai na ang target is end of 2011 pero di pa naman sure yan. We'll see. 800cc engine

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    mas tama yung 1st picture sigurado dahil Indian yung nasa picture. CBU India ito 100% sure like i10, lalaban nga ito sa Alto although mas mahal ito sigurado kesa sa Alto.

kung ang alto around 400k, ito I assume nasa 450k siguro.

Hyundai HA: Alto competitor