New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hi Eon Owners,

I read somewhere that the Eon's engine only needs less than 2 liters of oil? What are your actual stats in terms of fuel mileage?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by airolynx View Post
    Hi Eon Owners,

I read somewhere that the Eon's engine only needs less than 2 liters of oil? What are your actual stats in terms of fuel mileage?

Thanks!
    imho.... i think its on the 2.5 liters of oil..... but you may want to check your owner's manual on this.

however, i think your question is quite not related..... you are have talked about some facts on oil, but is asking on fuel consumption. but based on published standards, it can go as high as 21 kpl..... again however, i think siguro for pure city driving, baka mga nasa 16 kpl yan..... at mixed city/highway, mga nasa 18 kpl siguro yan.

my 0.02...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The economy when I drove it was 23-26 km/l on the highway (normal driving... eco-driving puts it at 30) and 13 km/l in traffic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hello Sir Niky!

I'm planning to buy a hyundai Eon second hand... maingay kasi yng engine... is there a way to fix it? or sakit tlga ng eon eto? thanks!

John

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsquare View Post
    Hello Sir Niky!

I'm planning to buy a hyundai Eon second hand... maingay kasi yng engine... is there a way to fix it? or sakit tlga ng eon eto? thanks!

John
    Baka yung bibilhin mi Sir may problem sa makina or kulang sa mentena.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello Sir Niky!

John
    Possibly needs some proper maintenance.

I used an Eon rental car some weeks back and the engine sounds similar to that of a Multicab (given both are sub-100cc) engines. When i got the vehicle it wasn't running so smooth and had "tope" which i felt was due to piss poor fuel the previous user placed. When i gassed up with premium fuel, the engine ran much better.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello Sir Niky!

John
    Possibly needs some proper maintenance.

I used an Eon rental car some weeks back and the engine sounds similar to that of a Multicab (given both are sub-100cc) engines. When i got the vehicle it wasn't running so smooth and had "tope" which i felt was due to piss poor fuel the previous user placed. When i gassed up with premium fuel, the engine ran much better.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    engine oil is 2.3L to be exact.

fuel mileage depende sa driver, sa ruta at maintenance ng sasakyan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

engine oil is 2.3L to be exact.

fuel mileage depende sa driver, sa ruta at maintenance ng sasakyan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Nag pa pms ako. 3 bottle ang gimamit tig 1 liter. May subra pa na kalahati, so around 2.5liter oil.

Sa km\Liter. Mix mga 14 to 17km.
    Pero pag kapado mo na siya then normal driving. No heavy accelaratio, normal traffic. Mga 20km kaya per liter.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello Sir Niky!

John
    depende yan.... saan mo kinocompare? during acceleration or while idling?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello Sir Niky!

John
    depende yan.... saan mo kinocompare? during acceleration or while idling?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast