New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    315
    #1
    Elantra 2007

    I hope that they bring it here. The Elantra has a 1.6 CRDI w/ VGT that delivers 117ps and 26.5kg/m. The 1.6 and 2.0 gas have 121/143ps and 15.6/19kg/m respectively.

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8,837
    #2
    aabot kaya ng 1M ang 1.6CRDi

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    315
    #3
    These are the prices that I got from the Korean website.

    Gas:

    1.6 VVT E16 VALUE 11,200,000
    1.6 VVT E16 DELUXE 12,300,000
    1.6 VVT S16 LUXURY 13,650,000
    1.6 VVT S16 PREMIER 14,900,000
    1.6 VVT S16 ELEGANCE 16,150,000

    Diesel:

    1.6 VGT E16 DELUXE 14,900,000
    1.6 VGT S16 LUXURY 16,250,000
    1.6 VGT S16 PREMIER 17,500,000

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    These are the prices that I got from the Korean website.

    Gas:

    1.6 VVT E16 VALUE 11,200,000
    1.6 VVT E16 DELUXE 12,300,000
    1.6 VVT S16 LUXURY 13,650,000
    1.6 VVT S16 PREMIER 14,900,000
    1.6 VVT S16 ELEGANCE 16,150,000

    Diesel:

    1.6 VGT E16 DELUXE 14,900,000
    1.6 VGT S16 LUXURY 16,250,000
    1.6 VGT S16 PREMIER 17,500,000


    MAGKANO BA TO SA PETOT????

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    Elantra 2007

    I hope that they bring it here. The Elantra has a 1.6 CRDI w/ VGT that delivers 117ps and 26.5kg/m. The 1.6 and 2.0 gas have 121/143ps and 15.6/19kg/m respectively.
    better alternative than its sister (3.3L/24V/ V6) SONATA... which is too pricy and speced well beyond my economy..

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    315
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by k2tingx View Post
    better alternative than its sister (3.3L/24V/ V6) SONATA... which is too pricy and speced well beyond my economy..
    According to this site, the interior space rivals a midsize sedan's like the Sonata even though it's only a compact sedan exterior-wise.

    The prices in Philippine Peso:

    Gas:

    1.6 VVT E16 VALUE 583333.47
    1.6 VVT E16 DELUXE 640625.15
    1.6 VVT S16 LUXURY 710937.67
    1.6 VVT S16 PREMIER 776041.85
    2.0 VVT S20 PREMIER 822916.86

    Diesel:

    1.6 VGT E16 DELUXE 776041.85
    1.6 VGT S16 LUXURY 846354.37
    1.6 VGT S16 PREMIER 911458.55

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    636
    #7
    *revenant, okay ang avatar mo, natawa ako...hehehe

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    962
    #8
    Parang sa Altis yung ilaw sa likod.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,352
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Parang sa Altis yung ilaw sa likod.
    oo nga eh. tapos yung quarter profile parang E90 bimmer.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,721
    #10
    Grabe bakit ba ang mahal ng CRD at VGT Technology?????

    That could also explain why the Getz & Accent CRD e mahal mahal...

    Pero bakit sa Europe parang parehas lang presyo halos ng Gas at Diesel Cars????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Hyundai Elantra 2007