New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi to Tucson Owners/Gurus,

We had given reservation fee to Tucson Binan Dealer under Areza last April 2010. However due to unavailability of the unit we end up buying to other dealer at Alabang. As of now the reservation fee that we are refunding still not yet claimed. For the other members who had their reservation refund, how long did you wait for your claims? The dealer always tell us that refund is still on processing. All of the papers they requested have been submitted to them. And until now we are still waiting for the refund. I hope there are someone here who can give good advice. Thanks and More power to all.

jov

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Usually 2-3 weeks lang.

actually yung saaken i got it back agad since hindi naman nila dinedeposit yung check.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    my experience was 8 working days. i made reservations in 2 dealers, shaw and e. rod. both had available units but my preferred color was in shaw so informed e.rod that i'm getting the unit in shaw instead. so they processed my refund right away ang got it after 8 days. in full.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    more than a month inabot yung sakin... tagal ng processing...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    one of the worst casa's yang Areza sa Binan, years ahead pa yung Hyundai alabang sa service.

These clowns, overbilled me on a starex air filter, before leaving the casa, I noticed it , I immediately came back to the cashier and pointed the error.
    '
    WT*!, they said I have to make a written letter to management, and wait 1 week before I can refund. I said I just paid 10 mins ago, and they are going to make me wait for a week. Oh well I guess, why not, since if thats their policy better agree to it since were just talking about a 500++ filter. Oh well the week turned to a month and then after 2 mos. they said that its still under process or what ever. I just said fine, called up their manager, told the whole story and told the SOB that I wasnt goping to go back to their casa and they can keep my 500 bucks. Which I think is a blessing in disguise, alot of starex owners I knew were ranting about the place in terms of costumer service, an office mate even got ripped off in 50k in parts (another story). To think if they gave me back my 500 and kept coming back to that place who knows what would have happened to my starex.

Thank GOD I didnt come back to their place.

Hyundai Down Payment to Areza Binan