New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Relax peeps...
    The threadstarter used the term "refurbished."

".. When most people think of refurbished products, the general perception is that the items in question are used goods that have been reworked and restored to an acceptable working order. While that definition is one example of refurbished products, the concept actually covers a number of other scenarios as well. .."

".. In cases where some shipping damage is involved, the manufacturer may choose to repair the item and then sell it as a repaired or refurbished product. Because the item is factory refurbished, the level of quality is often the same as a product that is sold as new. The advantage to the consumer is the ability to obtain the item at a lower cost. .."

References:
    http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-ref...d-products.htm
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Refurbished

People can really sell refurbished products.
    But, if it was really "refurbished," he should have gotten his car at a lower cost.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Paano mo nalaman na repaired ?

Baka naman madaming sira lang kaya mo nasabing repaired ....

Pwedeng LEMON car yan, kung ganun ....

But since mukhang may negative feedbacks na ang HYUNDAI PAMPANGA I guess your claim IS NOT impossible.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    May possibility na sa HARI ginawa yung unit. At dineliver nila sa Hyundai Pampanga.

Maybe sa delivery nagkaron ng sira yan. Kasi from Batangas Pier, drive lang ang Grand Starex papunta sa Planta sa Mayapa Laguna. Tapos after ng PDI, drive ulit papunta sa dealer.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    you're right, if it was repaired i should have got it at lower price and they have to inform the buyer that it was repaired before the sale.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    i'll post some pix tonight, i have tsome pix's that i took while they were replacing the front bumper... grabe natatakot nga ako pati mag pa service nga sa kanila eh. and one more thing yung a/c nga medyo mahina pa. i'm hoping to find a dealer na nde ko kakatakutan na lokohin ako.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kewlgai View Post
    you're right, if it was repaired i should have got it at lower price and they have to inform the buyer that it was repaired before the sale.
    Tama ka diyan.

Gawa ka letter na gusto mo pa-palitan yung unit mo sir.

Address mo sa HARI.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    but then i paid for a brand new unit, NOT A REPAIRED UNIT

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's repaired, not refurbished.

And how sure is the TS that the unit was repaired there? Maybe it already happened during off-loading of the unit and a manufacturer-approved repair was done already.

But they should have informed the customer of what was done.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kewlgai View Post
    i'll post some pix tonight, i have tsome pix's that i took while they were replacing the front bumper... grabe natatakot nga ako pati mag pa service nga sa kanila eh. and one more thing yung a/c nga medyo mahina pa. i'm hoping to find a dealer na nde ko kakatakutan na lokohin ako.
    Yep. It should have been sold to you at a LOWER price. Like let's say minus the repairs that has been done or whatever.

If you want, well this is only your choice ... send a letter to HARI. If they don't give a response to it, send a letter to DTI.

BTW, if you're willing enough to go to Hyundai Dasma ... it's a pretty good dealer. EJ Sibayan ( as reco. by others ) is a (former) tsikoteer who is an SA of the said dealer and has already sold a lot of units to tsikoteers also.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    i'ved uploaded some pix at my album.... galing din nila... kasi ang bilis nakakuha ng bagong bumper... kasi naman syempre kinuha sa ibang unit! wow galing dumiskarte ng dealer na to... seen with my own eyes!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hyundai Dealer Selling REFURBISHED AS NEW!!