New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yung veloster, magiging Hyundai i30 iyan. Flop.

Yung Hyundai Eon, depends sa pricing.

Yung Hyundai Santa Fe naman, kung reasonable ang taas sa price at ok ang looks ( since based daw sa Sonata, ewan ko pano itsura neto ) papatok nanaman 'to for sure.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hyundai is banking of K-AFTA. Which will mean a drop in their tarriffs to near AFTA levels.

In other words, they'll be able to wipe the floor with Suzuki on the Eon's price... and the Santa Fe will be even more price-competitive than before (pity the competition). Chevrolet and Kia will be able to use AFTA for the Captiva and Sorento, but considering Hyundai already underprices them, I don't think the status quo will change there.

The Veloster... hard to say. Likely, they'll only bring in a few units... but with K-AFTA, they might be able to price it Mitsubishi GSR low. If so... goodbye gray market!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    La pa ba dyan leaked photos ng all new SF? Very interesting indeed. Yung veloster din.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hyundai is banking of K-AFTA. Which will mean a drop in their tarriffs to near AFTA levels.
    any idea when the price reductions would take place? I was looking at a Sta. Fe last month when Hyundai BWK told me a new model was indeed coming probly around 3rd quarter this year.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No details yet. Sabi ng contact ko, for sure may mangyayari ng first quarter, but I don't know if that's the official launch of all three or just one... maybe the Eon.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Sus mag launch pa ng new models. Eh yung current models ngayon hindi na nga maasikaso mag stock ng spare parts

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    Sus mag launch pa ng new models. Eh yung current models ngayon hindi na nga maasikaso mag stock ng spare parts
    May punto ak sir, sana nga ma-address nila. Sa provincs months hinihintay sa OEM parts na covered ng warranty.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yung sinabing price cutoff, medyo masakit

Depreciation value na yun ng mga Hyundai namin

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Maglalabas ng mga bagong modelo, baka meron ding knocking issue katulad ng sa Accent. Toinkz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hyundai confirms 3 new models for 2012