Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Sumakay ka pa! Hehe!
    May EON kana po ba?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Yun engine pala nito katulad sa i10 yun epsilon 1.1cc 4 cylinder 12 valve pinagkaiba lang disabled yun isang cylinder kaya naging 814cc 3 cylinder 9 valve

Ano po sa tingin nyo gurus pros at cons ng engine na to sa pagkawala ng isang cylinder

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I wonder how the disabling was done. If electronic control lang like computer CPUs, hacking it may enable the disabled cylinder. I wish those in the know would chime in. I have been reading reviews that the gear stick vibrates too much.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by esi94 View Post
    I wonder how the disabling was done. If electronic control lang like computer CPUs, hacking it may enable the disabled cylinder. I wish those in the know would chime in. I have been reading reviews that the gear stick vibrates too much.
    The cylinder isn't there anymore. The block has been shortened and there are only three cylinders left. It would make no sense to still have the full four cylinders and block if you're not going to use them.

Vibration is not any worse than most three cylinders. And it's nowhere near as bad as in diesels, where the stick shakes enough to rattle.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    *niky, Sir pareho po ba ng spark plug at oil filter to sa getz or i10

baka maka mura sa labas kumuha ng oem parts

yun policy kasi ng hyundai na 3 months pms sakit sa bulsa

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Have no idea. I have a picture of the oil filter, but I don't know if the size is readable. It should be the same as the i10.

Some dealerships will let you get away with oil changes by kilometers rather than months. Depends on who you talk to.

Three month change intervals are not unusual. They're industry standard, in fact. It's only with newer-generation engines that you can go for the 6 month / 10,000 kilometer interval, but then you have to purchase more expensive synthetic oil.

It's worth staying with the casa for PMS until the engine is at least broken-in. Just to be sure. Afterwards, bahala na.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Mabenta na ba ang EON? I've seen showrooms displaying this unit, pero sa kalye, personally wala pa ako nakita.

And how's the FC for those na nakabili na?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^^Yup...Saw one palang sa pasig malapit sa motel strip...color black and nadpapavulcanize na agad...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    ^^^Yup...Saw one palang sa pasig malapit sa motel strip...color black and nadpapavulcanize na agad...
    akin ata ung nakita mo at d ako nag papa vulcanize nag papa car wash ako...

*germs sa fC napaka tipid , 19km/l experience ko...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    saw 4 units of the eon in manila streets 2 yellow 1 blue 1 red

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast