New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ask ko lang po............ what is the commonly problems you are facing in your Hyundai rides I always encounter smoke belchers but I am not saying all Hyundai's

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It has too much torque for its stock tires, at rare time I get torque steer. The Santa Fe 4X2 CRDi that is...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ako wala pa naman na encounter na major sira bukod sa alternator..starex 2001 a/t

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gmustpoison1 View Post
    Ask ko lang po............ what is the commonly problems you are facing in your Hyundai rides I always encounter smoke belchers but I am not saying all Hyundai's
    I own an 06 Hyundai Sonata V6. All the V6's are US-built. So they should be the same around the world.

I had the driver side sun visor break (wouldn't stay in folded position) when I forced it into its clip. That was replaced free of charge.

Other than the lack of folding side mirrors, it's been doing great. The car's been through four years of abuse. Being at a wide open area, I tend to punch it whenever I'm alone at a stoplight. If this was my old DSM turbo, the engine would've been leaking oil by now.

That 3.3 Lambda engine's pretty good. Airtight and still pulls with authority.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 8th, 2009 at 06:48 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Mga sir, how can i find the chassis number of a 1999 hyundai starex?I found the VIN plate, pero sabi sa LTO kailangan daw ung etched sa chassis mismo...can't seem to find it...TIA

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    alam iyan ng mga stencil boys ng LTO... sa bandang ibaba ng intake manifold, hindi talaga makikita with bare eyes, kinakapa lang nila para makuha ang engine number... goodluck

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

OT: ^^^ Tama,- tip lang ang katapat niyan..... Yakang-yaka nila iyan....

No problem with my 2005 GRX Starex AT, bro

8505:bat:

Hyundai Auto Owners