New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here in tsikot. I just want to ask the MT accent owners here. My father has already 4 cars.. We have a chevy optra (2004), ford ranger trekker (2009), toyota innova (2008) and a toyota fortuner that just bought last march 2011. I always use our optra and ranger when I was in college.. Now I'm already graduated in college and I'm currently having my Flying Training as a Pilot. Since my little brother and my little sister are now in college, they also uses my father car in their school. So my father ask me to choose a simple car that i want and he will buy it for me. Since I want MT, I narrowed my choices down to fiesta hatch mt and accent mt. This will be my own car so I find it really hard to decide on what to purchase. So I test drove both of that car, and I like the feeling when driving the fiesta but I really want the space of the accent compare to fiesta and I like the looks of accent. So we already have our reservation at hyundai balintawak for a black accent and I can get my unit before this month ends. Do you think I made the right choice? Accent MT owners, have you ever experienced problem with your accent? How's the fuel consumption? Because I'm thinking if I made the right choice, I just want the looks of the accent because I think it fits me. I will use this car as everyday ride. But I can still change my purchase. Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Right now the accent still has plenty of bugs and niggles, add to that hyundais spotty service quality. Since its your first car mahirap na matsambahan ng troublesome unit. Yung fiesta is actually no better, may mga owners din na nagrereklamo. Maybe you should play it safe and get a city or vios nalang.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    I like the facelift 2012 city but the SA at honda told me that the units will be released at march. I need the car asap because my flying training is at La Union and we lived in Paranaque and I need a car that i can bring to La Union for my everyday use. I need to go back to training before march. Do you think accent or fiesta is good for long drive?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Ok pang long drive ang 2011 Hyundai Accent, yun sa amin nadrive siya from Antipolo City to Manoag Pangasinan & vice versa without any problems. wala kaming problems na encounter during that day. fully packed pa ang car noon around 80-100 km/h ang average speed namin dahil break in period pa siya nun. hehehe...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    *sir asb
    wow. kelan nyo pa po nakuha accent nyo? MT ba? and how's the fuel consumption? i really like the looks of the accent + the space. I think I need the space for my car because I usually go out with my friends when I don't have training.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carljenar View Post
    I like the facelift 2012 city but the SA at honda told me that the units will be released at march. I need the car asap because my flying training is at La Union and we lived in Paranaque and I need a car that i can bring to La Union for my everyday use. I need to go back to training before march. Do you think accent or fiesta is good for long drive?
    Long haul pala kailangan mo. In that case between accent and fiesta, accent nalang. The fiesta is really cramped if your driving long distances. Plus mas stable at high speeds ang accent, although ive never taken my accent sa highway, i manage to reach 100kph sa city streets and its quite composed. And as ive said, sana huwag ka makatsamba ng unit na may knock, because most of the time pabalik balik ka lang sa casa.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    Long haul pala kailangan mo. In that case between accent and fiesta, accent nalang. The fiesta is really cramped if your driving long distances. Plus mas stable at high speeds ang accent, although ive never taken my accent sa highway, i manage to reach 100kph sa city streets and its quite composed. And as ive said, sana huwag ka makatsamba ng unit na may knock, because most of the time pabalik balik ka lang sa casa.
    Un nga din iniisip ko. Gagamitin ko sya madalas sa long drive. And ung nka pnareserve namin na accent ay ung dadating na stock this 2nd week of feb. ksi wala silang phantom black na stock ngayon kaya aantayin namin ung padating na units.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    sana ok ung mga padating na units this 2nd week

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by carljenar View Post
    *sir asb
    wow. kelan nyo pa po nakuha accent nyo? MT ba? and how's the fuel consumption? i really like the looks of the accent + the space. I think I need the space for my car because I usually go out with my friends when I don't have training.
    2011 A/T Hyundai Accent yung unit namin, Nakuha namin siya last March 27,2011, Basta keep cool lang sa driving. sinisingil na nga kami ngayon sa insurance. bilis nang panahon grabe.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by asb75 View Post
    2011 A/T Hyundai Accent yung unit namin, Nakuha namin siya last March 27,2011, Basta keep cool lang sa driving. sinisingil na nga kami ngayon sa insurance. bilis nang panahon grabe.
    thanks for the info. I'm really excited to get my accent before the end of Feb.
    Do you know how much is the fog lights and the remote locks?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Hyundai Accent MT