New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2015

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    HARI imports from korea and I dont think they will get units from India. The link you have uses/employs fluidic design 1.0

The 2017 model looks better with front looking like a mini genesis/elantra aka fluidic design 2.0.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    I saw another website with leaked photos just now, looks like a mini Elantra.

217 Hyundai Verna/Accent Spied In Detail In Korea

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Production next-generation 217 Hyundai Verna fully revealed

Still undecided about it's looks... For now hindi naman maganda, hindi din naman panget. maybe sa angle, color, etc.. have to wait for a few more pics in the future.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Looks like a baby elantra with hints of mazda.

I think it will still be behind the city and vios in terms of fc.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    smaller elantra look. have to take back my first words here. it looks good. hindi lang talaga siguro bumagay yung color white sa earlier pictures.

217 Hyundai Verna makes its world premiere

2017-hyundai-verna-front-makes-world-premiere.jpg
    2017-hyundai-verna-rear-three-quarter-makes-world-premiere.jpg
    2017-hyundai-verna-front-three-quarter-silver-makes-world-premiere.jpg
    Last edited by 170kphlang; September 2nd, 2016 at 04:54 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    smaller elantra look. have to take back my first words here. it looks good. hindi lang talaga siguro bumagay yung color white sa earlier pictures.

217 Hyundai Verna makes its world premiere

2017-hyundai-verna-front-makes-world-premiere.jpg
    2017-hyundai-verna-rear-three-quarter-makes-world-premiere.jpg
    2017-hyundai-verna-front-three-quarter-silver-makes-world-premiere.jpg
    Pare-pareho na lang itsura ng segment na ito. hardly noticesble na difference.

If hyundai should release it here diesel na lang lahat with all the variants. Wala na advantage kahit ano. 800-900k are a lot of money na to buy something as boring as this

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Pare-pareho na lang itsura ng segment na ito. hardly noticesble na difference.

If hyundai should release it here diesel na lang lahat with all the variants. Wala na advantage kahit ano. 800-900k are a lot of money na to buy something as boring as this

how i wish i have even the slightest respect from your post ob pero wala na naniniwala sa iyo, puro ka lang negativity at dito sa tsikot lang ang labasan ng frustrations mo sa totoong buhay. i may get banned for this reply but it's worth the sacrifice.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sensitive naman. have you seen the Chevy sail in person, it looks exactly like that. check the rear of that new vernal, it looks exactly like the rear of the current rio

and worst of all, it is the elantra with a smaller body. The elantra sells like 900K minimum, this one will sell like 800K so 100K difference for small, medium. they might as well release the larger version Sonata that looks exactly the same as that

10. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Hoping that accent 2017 will be greater safety measure like ABS sytem and airbags too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast