New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    My 1st Gen Tucson acquired 2007 nakarating ng visayas, North of Luzon, up to Baguio, several trips to Lucena & di na mabilang na Tagaytay sorties hanggang ngayon going strong pa rin. Kayang kaya makihabulan sa Montero non VGT (di pa nasubukan sa VGT eh). Warranty claim in the first & 2nd year of ownership ay aircon clutch assy & rack & pinion assy (all replaced by casa free of charge). Reliable?? of course yes. Nakakarating ako sa papuntahan ng walang problema. Now my 1.8GLS Elantra so far wala pa major complain except sa mis-aligned hood noong narelease ang unit pero pinalitan ang hinges & re-aligned at casa in my first 1K PMS.
    Pareho pala tayo ng profile, 2007Tucson and 2011Elantra.
    And mukhang pareho din tayong satisfied hehehe

Although kailangan ko nang ibenta si Tucson para makapag-upgrade sko sa mas malaking oto :-(

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Hi! We got our i10 last january and after 7 months and less than 10k mileage, the shifter got stuck in the reverse gear. This happened yesterday and i'm so disappointed. Called my dealer and they will be sending their service team to our location (100 plus km away) for a fee (1,500 pesos) and will see if it is warrantable. They will also try to fix it. The way i see it, i will be paying them a good deal of money for a problem that a brand new car is having and to top it off there is a possibility that i will be paying for the parts if they "decide" its not warrrantable. Napaaway na ako over the phone sa service manager nila this morning because any way i see it, dehado ako. I hope this turns out well tomorrow. I love my i10 and before this, i had no problem with it.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dapat under warranty pa rin yan i-report mo sa HARI pag siningil ka.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    yun nga rin ang sentiments ko, how do i report to HARI?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by reysellejane View Post
    yun nga rin ang sentiments ko, how do i report to HARI?
    http://www.hyundai.com/ph/en/CustomerCare/VoiceoftheCustomer/index.htm

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by reysellejane View Post
    Hi! We got our i10 last january and after 7 months and less than 10k mileage, the shifter got stuck in the reverse gear. This happened yesterday and i'm so disappointed. Called my dealer and they will be sending their service team to our location (100 plus km away) for a fee (1,500 pesos) and will see if it is warrantable. They will also try to fix it. The way i see it, i will be paying them a good deal of money for a problem that a brand new car is having and to top it off there is a possibility that i will be paying for the parts if they "decide" its not warrrantable. Napaaway na ako over the phone sa service manager nila this morning because any way i see it, dehado ako. I hope this turns out well tomorrow. I love my i10 and before this, i had no problem with it.
    Covered ng warranty yan basta walang ebidensya na nasira dahil sa maling pag gamit. Ang hindi covered ng warranty ay mga consumable/wearable parts lang tulad ng brake pads, filters, etc. Wala ka dapat bayaran. Ano ba unit mo, AT or MT? Claim mo ang warranty sa dealership. sila ang mag prepare ng papers to endorse to HARI. New ang unit nyo so I assume na meron ka One Hyundai Club Card magamit po ito as discount sa parts & svcs. Report mo sa CRM ng HARI pag ikaw ay pinaikot-ikot ng iyong service advisor. Saan ba location mo? Yang 1.5K para saan ba yan? transportation fee ng service tech? baka pwede mo claim sa insurance?... I'm not sure with this. For Some help, get in touch with i10 club under the THP (TeamHyundaiPhils). The club is officially recognized by HARI. The admin there can extend some help to you. That is what the club for, to help owners of Hyundai brand cars. HTH

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Our 1.4 Accent is holding up well.. We got it last year around August and so far it is doingnwell..

Only brought it back to the casa because the alarm and central door locks dont work at times. Aside from that all is well with the car.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    Covered ng warranty yan basta walang ebidensya na nasira dahil sa maling pag gamit. Ang hindi covered ng warranty ay mga consumable/wearable parts lang tulad ng brake pads, filters, etc. Wala ka dapat bayaran. Ano ba unit mo, AT or MT? Claim mo ang warranty sa dealership. sila ang mag prepare ng papers to endorse to HARI. New ang unit nyo so I assume na meron ka One Hyundai Club Card magamit po ito as discount sa parts & svcs. Report mo sa CRM ng HARI pag ikaw ay pinaikot-ikot ng iyong service advisor. Saan ba location mo? Yang 1.5K para saan ba yan? transportation fee ng service tech? baka pwede mo claim sa insurance?... I'm not sure with this. For Some help, get in touch with i10 club under the THP (TeamHyundaiPhils). The club is officially recognized by HARI. The admin there can extend some help to you. That is what the club for, to help owners of Hyundai brand cars. HTH
    Thanks po, the hyundai mechanic arrived just this morning, 3 days after we reported our problem. Naayos nila for the meantime and sabi ng mechanic na warrantable daw yung nasira. when we visit the center for the 10km PMS, doon na aayusin or papalitan. the 1,500 fee is 'service call fee' parang to liquidate the cost of fuel sa pagpunta nila and naging 2000 pesos na because mali daw ang quote sa akin dahil malayo-layo pa daw ang location namin. The service center is in Tacloban City and we are in Almeria, Biliran Province, distance is about 120 kms. Sakit lang sa loob ko na i have to pay that service call fee na dahil naman sa defect sa kotse nila ang cause nito. Sila na nga ang may kasalanan tapos ako ang pagbabayarin sa expenses para mai-ayos ang kasalanan nila. hindi naman yata tama yun. hyundai spends millions for the marketing/advertising of their cars but they cannot shoulder this kind of expense sa after sales service. Nakaka-disappoint lang.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    parang inferior ang electricals ng hyundai eh. yun mga bulbs mas madali mapundi as compared to my Jap crv.

tapos nag-fail na yun mga actuators ko sa keyless entry. now 2 doors na. yun actuator ng fuel bin ko failed na.

this is from a 2006 Sta Fe. kaya parang wag muna masyado mag-trust sa Korean. malalaman nyo problema pag tumagal na.

pano pa kaya pag yun mga injectors na pinagsasabi nila sa diesel thread ang mag fail

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    alam ko pati aircon madali masira. tapos mahirap paayos.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast