New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aleksalazar143 View Post
    Solid Hyundai Las Pinas pa rin.....specially now meron na silang Admin si Faye Miranda who attend to your needs especially about warranty issue.

I finally got my lemon cargo cover replaced last Saturday with the help of Jordan and assistance of Faye Miranda....
    So iba pala yung Jordan sa HBGC at sa Alabang

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    I would recommend Hyundai Commonwealth Ave. for sales. Though we did not get from them directly, Allan Icasiano who was our SA helped us find one that had the color we wanted in Hyundai Balintawak. He even accompanied us when we got the vehicle so that all the transactions went smoothly. Also, gives us updates with regards to our plates which we don't have yet.

OT:I couldn't imagine getting that kind of service from the mistubishi dealers which gave us all kinds of excuses just to sell you a vehicle you did not want. Which is the reason why we got the Santa Fe instead of the Montero. Boy are we are glad that we glad that we got the Santa Fe seeing there are fewer on them on the road !

As for PMS we just had 1k PMS and I'm not liking it in Commonwealth 'coz they charge 20% corkage fee when you bring your own motor oil. We ended up getting the oil from them because of this. We'll use the oil we bought for the 5k PMS.

Can anybody recommend a dealer where you can bring your own motor oil (that charge less than 20% or no corkage fee) for my next PMS?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by macstar1 View Post
    So iba pala yung Jordan sa HBGC at sa Alabang
    Ibang Jordan yun, Bro. Service supervisor sya sa Hyundai Las Pinas.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Highly recommended dealer (for sales) - Global City (got the biggest discount among MM dealers)
    Highly recommended dealer (for after sales/PMS) - Pasig

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrb View Post
    Ako i'm satisfied with Hyundai greenhills for the sales, and aftersales (1K PMS so far). wala masyado feedback dito sa forum regarding that dealership coz i believe bago pa lang but so far so good. I appreciate their customer care calling once in a while to have my feedback regarding their sales, service and the unit itself. i already got a total of 4 calls from them since i bought my Accent last July 8. SA ko dun was Christian, satisfied naman. Nabigay nya saken ung unit in just 4 days after my inquiry kahet may naka reserve na sa unit.. considering na bank finance ako and not inhouse which they prioritize na ngyn specially with Accent..
    galing naman bro. kami 1 month na nagiintay bro can I have number nung SA mo? rush na kasi kami eh. aalis na si erpats. baka sakaling makakuha ng mabilis pag magaling SA

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Can anybody recommend a dealer where you can bring your own motor oil without corkage fee?

feeling ko maraming magaaway away sa thread na to. just a thought.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkGT View Post
    feeling ko maraming magaaway away sa thread na to. just a thought.
    Yung mga ahente mag aaway-away

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    bahala sila.
    mga car buyers ang panalo. let's reward those who give excellent services and punish those who don't.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    bahala sila.
    mga car buyers ang panalo. let's reward those who give excellent services and punish those who don't.
    Agree ako diyan . . . in my case, satisfied with HGH for Sales and after-sales.
    Got my Elantra 1.8 less than a week after DP, and got my plate less than 2 weeks after that.

Relatively acceptable din yung PMS Cost (2150 for 1K semi-synthetic).

Sabit lang yung lagay ng LTO sticker . . . idikit ba naman sa tint e balak ko pa naman magpa-full tint sa front windshield...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Highly Recommended Hyundai Dealership?