New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Guys does anyone here have an idea when the release date for the New Starex will be?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    August is the worldwide launch.

Expect the local market to follow suit. HARI usually launches products here on time. Sometimes with just some delay for local product training. But don't expect 5-10 year delays like on some Mitsubishi products.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    August is the worldwide launch.

Expect the local market to follow suit. HARI usually launches products here on time. Sometimes with just some delay for local product training. But don't expect 5-10 year delays like on some Mitsubishi products.
    bro... lets give the benefit of the doubt that mitsu is doing the best they can. thanks for raising that issue.

as for the grand starex... here is a link 4 u

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/05...-known-as.html

4D56 lives on!!!

best regards

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've always given Mitsu the benefit of the doubt. I even used to drive one. I just mentioned it for humor.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Kung ang Grand Starex ay kapresyo na rin ng mga ibang vans,- malamang hindi na ako bibili ulit ng Starex...

2901:pokemon:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Kung ang Grand Starex ay kapresyo na rin ng mga ibang vans,- malamang hindi na ako bibili ulit ng Starex...

+1. If their price enters Grandia/Previa territory, then I wonder if they'll still sell as well.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    For sure they will. Their competitor's products are lame compared to theirs. Starting from the engine...

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

bro- lets say that the hiace range should be your benchmark for the pricing. if the new model equivalent to the current GRX is P75K to P100K++ less than the GL Grandia monotone then i think that the grand starex is for you. It should be because of the Korean Won advantage over the Japanese Yen and HARI's principles of value for money. One good example is the Santa Fe V6 AWD vs RAV4 AWD.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    I just talked to someone from Hyundai and he said it'll be available sometime December of this year. Price will be about 1.5-1.6M...said its a bit expensive coz it's a 12 seater and has a longer base compared to the one now.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    bro... lets give the benefit of the doubt that mitsu is doing the best they can.
    I drive a Mitsu myself, specifically an Adventure.

Aminado naman kahit yung mga casa sales agents, sobrang bagal talaga mag-release ng bagong models ang MMPC dito (case in point, Montero Sport). In some cases, it's better never than late. *cough*Endeavor*cough* In fact, I bet that the Colt Ralliart Version R, which has been out in Japan for a year now, will take at least five years before it reaches us, in typical Mitsubishi fashion.

Anyway, sana ni-retain nila yung LSD sa bagong Starex. Would've gone well with the CRDi engine. In any case, maganda itsura niya. Does this mean hindi na siya based sa Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear?
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 5th, 2007 at 02:02 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Grand Starex release date