New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    oh crap both wouldnt stand this test http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...trol-resistant

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    this is actually a good thing for car lovers out there..knowing that there is improvement somewhere in this world. (naalala ko yung isang epi ng mad tv where is linya ng joke nila is *my heart was broken so many times just like a hyundai*)

mali lang siguro yung thread name nito. go ahead keep your toyotas. and if you have hyundais, then keep them also! alaga lang din yan. di naman araw araw e patatalunin natin ang mga tsikot natin :girn:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    oo nga wag masyado sensitive.

Toyota has nowhere to go but down, bec. they are already at the top.

Hyundai has nowhere to go but up bec. they are still below.

ganyan lang buhay parang gulong

j/k hehehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    honga, wag masyado sensitive.

the thread starter, who is a toyota car owner, already explained his side.

if you still disagree, then start a new thread entitled "toyota is still here!"

peace

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    wow tibay ng Hyundai. so does that means Isuzu is using low cost materials? baka naman only in the philippines lang... could be Isuzu Japan use more thick materials?

Quote Originally Posted by lolo pepe View Post
    if you still disagree, then start a new thread entitled "toyota is still here!"

peace
    I disagree on that sir lolo pepe. a "toyota is still here!" topic is too unrealistic.

You're representing me now. What you think, I'm gonna let you roll in a Hyundai?
    -Fast and furious 3 - Tokyo drift

seriously, what will people think of this movie quote 10 years from now...
    Last edited by rion; April 10th, 2007 at 05:10 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    ilan taon na bang gumagawa ng auto ang japan? ilan taon na bang gumagawa ng auto ang korea?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Hyundai video merely shows something some of us know already... Hyundai uses thick sheetmetal for their vehicles. That's all.
    I can vouch for that. I backed my Sonata unto the Honda Civic of my wife's friend. My Sonata had mostly scratched paint on the right rear bumper and no dents while the Civic had it's left front bumper caved in and torn with a side panel dented near the headlight.

Estimate for the Civic was $1300 to replace the front left panel and the front bumper. The expenses for my Sonata was $314 to fill in the scratches and do the factory paint job. In fact, I turned the car in yesterday. I just got a call today saying it's already done.

I didn't even bother taking a photo of the damage to my car since it's only scratches. The Civic:

Hondas are tin cans......jeeez. The Sonata's built on the other hand, is reassuring. It's built tough like a tank.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; April 14th, 2007 at 02:46 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...and I thought the threadstarter was selling his Toyota for a Hyundai.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    talaga tong mga to..para naman hahayaan nyo mabugbog oto nyo ng ganun. gasgas lang nga papaayos nyo na agad. khit naman alam natin matibay, di nyo naman ibubunggo at ipapalunod sa dagat.

matibay nga, kung yupi-yupi naman...panget din.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee View Post
    talaga tong mga to..para naman hahayaan nyo mabugbog oto nyo ng ganun. gasgas lang nga papaayos nyo na agad. khit naman alam natin matibay, di nyo naman ibubunggo at ipapalunod sa dagat.

matibay nga, kung yupi-yupi naman...panget din.
    Sus... ang yabang ng tao diyan na dating nag-pa-pa-detailing araw-araw..

Hehe... sa akin naman, puro gasgas talaga!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Goodbye Toyota - Hello Hyundai!