New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Magkano nagagastos niyo per month sa gas ng i10 niyo? balak ko sana bumili eh. hingi lang ng ideas and advices. iniisip ko din kasi kung GL or GLS bibilhin ko. salamat!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fred707 View Post
    Magkano nagagastos niyo per month sa gas ng i10 niyo? balak ko sana bumili eh. hingi lang ng ideas and advices. iniisip ko din kasi kung GL or GLS bibilhin ko. salamat!
    According to my agent malakas sa gas ang i10. Nasa 8km/l daw, so rather buy another brand nalang daw.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    currently nasa 11-12km/l yung i10GL ko.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pekekek View Post
    According to my agent malakas sa gas ang i10. Nasa 8km/l daw, so rather buy another brand nalang daw.
    parang malakas na nga sa gas i10 ko huhuhuhuhu any inputs bakit bigla lumakas gas ko?i10 matic na 2.0

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by red_kiss13 View Post
    parang malakas na nga sa gas i10 ko huhuhuhuhu any inputs bakit bigla lumakas gas ko?i10 matic na 2.0
    i10 Automatic 2.0? I thought 1.1 is the only available engine for the i10... anyway, an increase in fuel consumption may be a lot of things, one could be the set up you made to your i10, ( e.g. excessive baggage, adding roof accessories, changing the wheels from low rolling resistance one to the one with a highier rolling resistance - this adds labour to the engine thus making it consume more fuel, its best to keep the car as light and aerodynamic as possible. ) other problems could be the air intake ( check if it needs replacement ), engine oil should be changed, and the type of fuel can be checked ( maybe the brand? I use Petron xtra unleaded, but i guess ill be trying other gasoline stations. ) and lastly the drivng style, a light foot on the gas and less stop and go traffic should help as well, ussually I get the best FC when driving in the highway where I get to maintain a constant speed. Hope this helps.