New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Good am po mga ka Tucson....
    Ask ko lang sa mga nagpa renew na ng rehistro dyan kung saan located yung engine number para 2011 Tucson 2.0 GLS (Gasoline engine).
    Ang hirap hanapin.

Thanks,

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dzl727 View Post
    Ask ko lang sa mga nagpa renew na ng rehistro dyan kung saan located yung engine number para 2011 Tucson 2.0 GLS (Gasoline engine).
    Ang hirap hanapin.

Thanks,
    wala ba siya under the seat?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Its the chassis number that is under the seat, the engine number is at the engine block. You are right it is very hard to get at, even the casa charges (last time I asked) 900 to have it stenciled. I have an alternative if you want.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dzl727 View Post
    Ang hirap hanapin.

Thanks,
    Same Question po...

*sirBKR5
    ano po yung alternative solution mo? thanks...

1.5k ang charge sa Hyundai Pasig
    900 sa Hyundai Q.A

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    punta ka LTO hingi ka ng madaming registration form, pag nagpa stencil ka pasabay mo na ung iba, one time payment lan.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hope this helps.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    punta ka LTO hingi ka ng madaming registration form, pag nagpa stencil ka pasabay mo na ung iba, one time payment lan.
    Agree, ganyan din ginagawa ko. 5 copies at a time.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Veilside View Post
    Same Question po...

*sirBKR5
    ano po yung alternative solution mo? thanks...

1.5k ang charge sa Hyundai Pasig
    900 sa Hyundai Q.A
    What I do is I look for the font and size of the engine number in MSword( basis is my other car) print it (usually first 3 on top then rest 2nd line) then I accurately trace it hard on paper with several sheets( used a book planner) you can now stencil (practice first on a seperate paper) the LTO form on it ( don't align it with the space provided for authenticity) and make sure to dirty up the paper in the engine bay( with some oil marks) and put folds on it to make it look again authentic. When the inspector asks, the casa did it for you, cause they know that hyundais are very hard to stencil. Did it twice already last year and this year.