New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2011

i owned a hyundai tucson theta...think it's just fair to raise issue with our dealers coz the fact that it's hard earned money of ours
    anyways..today, i had a really bad experience with my dealer hyundai shaw, took me waiting for more than 5 hours just to complete the prescheduled change oil and routine check up, plus an issue i raised regarding the aircon.

they said a minimun of 2 1/5 hours to comlplete. they said to fix the aircon issue they had to download a software to update the current computer settings.
    hours past just i noticed that how they wud be able to download if their WIFI is down. It was me personally who informed the mechanics that even we wait for a year it wont happen.
    so...really am not sure if the aircon was fixed or not cuz it took them 20 mins or so when i saw them cleaning the car. I never asked for more..my lunch was late, my other appointements were cancelled.
    very disappointed...am not going there anymore...will try to find another shop...anybody who know hyundai casa at least with an above par service committment..pls advise..thanks

Read more: http://tsikot.com/forums/hyundai-car...#ixzz1fSqWMbIf

2. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    wag lang tanggap ng customers...d naman pala kaya gawin ng tama ang dapat....tsk tsk tsk...
    sino pa kaya may bad experiences sa hyundai shaw..pls post or reply..ill consolidate and report our issues to HARI misom...the distributor...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    may history na dyan sir.better shift to Hyundai Pasig.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Check thread sa Teamhyundaiphils, may mga casa doon na sabi ng members hindi ok.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    may history na dyan sir.better shift to Hyundai Pasig.
    yup tama... mas ok sa hyundai pasig!

Hyundia Shaw Very Bad Experience -