New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    hi tsikoters,

Just bought a hyundai getz 2010. technically 2yrs palang siya at dapat may 3yrs warranty pa siya sa casa right? Pero I was wondering if ok lang ba siya hindi imaintain sa casa. one practical reason. mas mahal sa casa.

btw not sure kung may warranty pa siya sa casa or navoid na siya ng 1st owner, however kahit may casa warranty pa siya I was thinking na hindi na siya imaintain sa casa..

I'm a newbie guys so please bare with me.

casa vs autoshop, mas ok ba magpagawa sa casa compare sa autoshop? or same lang sila basta marunong at magaling sa kotse ang mga mekaniko?

My plan is i-casa siya once tapos the next is autoshop nalang imaintain.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ajkotse View Post
    hi tsikoters,

Just bought a hyundai getz 2010. technically 2yrs palang siya at dapat may 3yrs warranty pa siya sa casa right? Pero I was wondering if ok lang ba siya hindi imaintain sa casa. one practical reason. mas mahal sa casa.

btw not sure kung may warranty pa siya sa casa or navoid na siya ng 1st owner, however kahit may casa warranty pa siya I was thinking na hindi na siya imaintain sa casa..

I'm a newbie guys so please bare with me.

casa vs autoshop, mas ok ba magpagawa sa casa compare sa autoshop? or same lang sila basta marunong at magaling sa kotse ang mga mekaniko?

My plan is i-casa siya once tapos the next is autoshop nalang imaintain.

If you bought it second hand, your plan would be the best option for that peace of mind. Bring it to casa and have it perform all the necessary check ups including the brakes and filters and aircon. Just choose a casa that you could trust, you can find a lot of discussions about good and bad casa on the other thread. Afterwards, you can have it serviced at your local autoshops or trusted mechanics.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ilan na ba ang odo reading?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    The big "IF" here is if the car have a complete casa service record while in the hands of the original owner.

More often than not, casas will void the warranty if you do as much as miss one scheduled PMS or had it done by a 3rd-party garage during the warranty period.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    nahh.. sa akin pinapa check up ko lang sa casa for 700 ba un? then sa labas ako nagpapagawa... sa Fronte or Hybrid ako bumibili ng Parts.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sa matinong casa. Sabi nga nila, peace of mind is priceless.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if you know next to nothing about cars, then the casa will offer you a thorough maintenance program... at a PRICE!
    if you know your way around cars, then outside da casa may be ok for you. because outside da casa, you will have to tell the mechanics what you want done.. etc.etc. remember that only casas have a maintenance program specifically for your car model.
    i sometimes bring my car to da casa, because i simply have no time to do it myself..

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    to casa, but first, get a quote from the SA then buy all the parts outside, but first ask if may surcharge, kasi some casa have, then ask if the wheel alignment and balancing is needed, if not sa labas na lang (mahal kasi), tapos enroll your one hyundai membership sa customer relations if the previous owner was a member, better get the account number from him cause they will not accept the enrollment if the C.R is still under the name of the 1st owner, sayang din ang 10% discount on parts and labor.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    The big "IF" here is if the car have a complete casa service record while in the hands of the original owner.

More often than not, casas will void the warranty if you do as much as miss one scheduled PMS or had it done by a 3rd-party garage during the warranty period.
    agree

kong void na warranty, follow the recommended PMS schedule found in your manual. for peace of mind, sa casa mahal nga lang. if you know a lot about cars, sa autoshop ipagawa and ikaw mismo bili ng mga parts

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Saan po ba ang matinong hyundai na casa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast