New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    hello hyundai lovers just wondering does the standout starexes have a conduction sticker

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gucci88 View Post
    hello hyundai lovers just wondering does the standout starexes have a conduction sticker
    Wala po silang conduction sticker

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wahzai_swy View Post
    Maganda may competition, para hindi sila babawas ng mga spec. But still wondering will the euro V engine last lon enough without de-tuning for our dirty diesel...
    Euro 4 lang po yung Grand Starex HVX

and yes it will last, we're nearing the 60K mark and almost 3 years (3 years sa march to be exact and no problem with our dirty diesel

unit : 2008 GS HVX A/T

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fast lane View Post
    Euro 4 lang po yung Grand Starex HVX

and yes it will last, we're nearing the 60K mark and almost 3 years (3 years sa march to be exact and no problem with our dirty diesel

unit : 2008 GS HVX A/T
    hello sir where did you buy you hvx

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Best dealer to buy Starex is Hancars, got our GS there last week No hassle to deal with. Best offer among dealers, daming gifts and freebies si Webson, and the GPS is a nice extra :cheers:

I'll post pics when I get a chance got a blue HVX

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by erik_g View Post
    Best dealer to buy Starex is Hancars, got our GS there last week No hassle to deal with. Best offer among dealers, daming gifts and freebies si Webson, and the GPS is a nice extra :cheers:

I'll post pics when I get a chance got a blue HVX
    sir pls post pics ano po hvx niyo sky blue or dark blue planning to buy kasi

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gucci88 View Post
    hello sir where did you buy you hvx
    sa standout kami sir kumuha, since nasa bicol kami, hassle yung PMS every 5K goin to manila, that time mas mura konti sa standout since 1 year lang warranty

just be sure na yung gasoline station is bago and not prone to flooding

before we changed the fuel filter every 10K kms, but i think its overkill since last time i've changed it eh malinis pa fuel filter ni wala latak, but to be sure have it changed frequently its your first line of defense

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano ba freebies ang binibigay ng Hancars?

Sa Pitstop parang 3yr LTO, front matting, and 3M tint lang?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    same lang ang freebies ng Hancars sa Pitstop, pero mas malaki discount ng Hancars and may kasamang GPS ang units nila.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fast lane View Post
    sa standout kami sir kumuha, since nasa bicol kami, hassle yung PMS every 5K goin to manila, that time mas mura konti sa standout since 1 year lang warranty

just be sure na yung gasoline station is bago and not prone to flooding

before we changed the fuel filter every 10K kms, but i think its overkill since last time i've changed it eh malinis pa fuel filter ni wala latak, but to be sure have it changed frequently its your first line of defense

sir how is your hvx and no prob. lang po ba ang1 year warranty

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Best dealer to buy a new Grand Starex