New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Sayang ang hyundai magaganda pa naman unit nila pero kung bagsak sa service magtsaga na ako sa jap cars kahit isang dekada bago magpalit ng design.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Just to confirm please. The engine knock is only for the 1.4 variant and not the 1.6?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^^^ que 1.4 'yan o 1.6, accent pa rin 'yan. why take the risk?
    read >>> http://tsikot.com/forums/hyundai-car...9/index13.html

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    balak pa man din namin kumuha ng Accent 1.4 MT, if sa AT kami kumuha may ganito rin bang problem?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by drkiko View Post
    I believe that some of the members here, from what I've been seeing base on their post, are hyundai sales representatives or are connected to the company in some way. I guess it would help if they would try relaying the concerns/issues about their product. Let their managers read the threads posted here and hopefully it will reach the leadership of the company. I believe it is your responsibility as the one selling to tell everything that is to know about your product, it's good and bad sides. When I was accompanying my brother in the US to buy a car, the agent was honest and kind enough to tell the issues about the car base on the reviews from experts and previous owner feedbacks. It's hard earned money. Don't you think it's an injustice not to disclose information about a product that you know has major issues and just let the buyer find out for himself just to make a sale? The new owners maybe smiling as they leave the dealership with their new car but the question is will they be smiling in a few weeks or months of ownership with a car that has issues that may affect how they budget their money, how they manage to go to work or bring the kids to school. It may be just another sale for the company but can have life changing effects to the average Filipino. We must remember that next to a house, a car is usually our next single big purchase. A purchase that some people have to finance for as long as 5 years with interest. It's not just a car purchase for some people. It's their blood,sweat and tears. Let's not shortchange them by being dishonest and downplaying these issues. Happy Holidays!
    i guess ang habol talaga ng SA eh benta nila NGAYON, they dont care for the brand, nasa isip nila they can always jump ship when the boat starts to sink.

if anyones counting, isa ako sa bibili dapat ng accent noon instead of vios, kahit mas mahal ang babayaran namin monthly sa accent at down, approved na kami sa accent at papunta na ng casa ng hyundai, but while driving to the casa i visited tsikot.com and read about accent, at dito ko nabasa yung mga problems with accent, and what turned me off more eh yung story ng response ng hyundai sa problem.

i remember we called the SA of hyundai pa noon before we proceed to their casa and asked about the knocking problem, im expecting na they will respond na they have recognized the problem and they have a solution naman for it. but instead they told me na paninira lang daw yun, i know tsikot.com naman is a reliable source to be a "paninira"

in the end, instead of heading to hyundai casa, sa toyota kami tumuloy for (also approved) vios.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I have my 2011 MT 1.4 accent with 11k in odo...pero wala naman problema...meron lng siguro ilan na may deperensya..hindi lahat..pero plano ko kumuha ng medyo mataas pambaha..pero mananatili sa kin ang accent ko..ewan ko lang after the warranty period.

QUOTE=BratPAQ;2073918]i guess ang habol talaga ng SA eh benta nila NGAYON, they dont care for the brand, nasa isip nila they can always jump ship when the boat starts to sink.

if anyones counting, isa ako sa bibili dapat ng accent noon instead of vios, kahit mas mahal ang babayaran namin monthly sa accent at down, approved na kami sa accent at papunta na ng casa ng hyundai, but while driving to the casa i visited tsikot.com and read about accent, at dito ko nabasa yung mga problems with accent, and what turned me off more eh yung story ng response ng hyundai sa problem.

i remember we called the SA of hyundai pa noon before we proceed to their casa and asked about the knocking problem, im expecting na they will respond na they have recognized the problem and they have a solution naman for it. but instead they told me na paninira lang daw yun, i know tsikot.com naman is a reliable source to be a "paninira"

in the end, instead of heading to hyundai casa, sa toyota kami tumuloy for (also approved) vios.[/QUOTE]

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by iMirage View Post
    balak pa man din namin kumuha ng Accent 1.4 MT, if sa AT kami kumuha may ganito rin bang problem?
    Lalo na sa AT.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Forum Runner (wishing tapatalk is already working)

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Sa Accent lang naman ang ganyang problema bro.,- hindi sa lahat ng models ng Hyundai....

Iyon nga lang, apparently, hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin nare-resolve iyang problema ng Accent...

17.8K:snow:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Ilang percentage ng accent owners ang may ganitong problem? Ang alam ko may threshold number ang isang manufacturer to recall their products. Pag di umabot, they will just treat it as isolated incidents.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Ok na ba mga new models ng accent? Wala na ba problema?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
An appeal to all HYUNDAI ACCENT 2012 OWNERS