New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    That too.

No arguing that the Grand Santa Fe is a good car. If they price it similar to the Everest, or even the Sorento, we may actually see more of them on the road.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    it competes against the explorer...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I think there are actually more Explorer's on the road than Grand Santa Fe's. It just doesn't have the K to be priced that way. [emoji23]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    just imagine...explorers with eco blue diesel engines...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    wala na outgoing na yan Sta Fe, the Tucson will take its place, then the Creta will take the place of the Tucson. yan Santa Fe parang Veracruz, naglaho na lang

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    That too.

No arguing that the Grand Santa Fe is a good car. If they price it similar to the Everest, or even the Sorento, we may actually see more of them on the road.

Santa Fe was good but it is getting watered down here even more, same with the Tucson.

HARI is such a PITA, the brand would have had more success if it was Hyundai itself that distributes its products here. Just check AU and US reviews of their cars and none will ever be as barebones as what is offered in our market, with a competitive price at that. No such luck here in PH.

And if you think Ford and Mitsu are bad with their casas, then try PMS with Hyundai. Only then would you have seen it all.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin View Post
    Santa Fe was good but it is getting watered down here even more, same with the Tucson.

HARI is such a PITA, the brand would have had more success if it was Hyundai itself that distributes its products here. Just check AU and US reviews of their cars and none will ever be as barebones as what is offered in our market, with a competitive price at that. No such luck here in PH.

And if you think Ford and Mitsu are bad with their casas, then try PMS with Hyundai. Only then would you have seen it all.
    social media will hopefully kill hyundais bad service.. lets just spread the good news 🙃

honda, ford and chevy have adopted 6mo/10k service intervals...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Lumaki ulo ni HARI because of their success in the late 2000's and the early part of this decade.

But they seem to have forgotten that they were successful back then because they were a good bang-for-the-buck choice. Not anymore.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    nothing wrong with the grand starex or grand santa fe or i10 grand.. what made them rubbish?

Paltry equipment list IMO, I'd rather spend another 200-300K for a grey narket Grand Starex, yung Santa Fe naman paiba iba equipment list, upgrade tapos babawasan din, same case for the Tucson which was recently reviewed by CarGuide. One time may power liftgate, then biglang wala nanaman pala.

Sayang, they could have retained their spot kaso kung value for money, better look somewhere else.

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    social media will hopefully kill hyundais bad service.. lets just spread the good news 🙃

honda, ford and chevy have adopted 6mo/10k service intervals...

Yeah, HARI asks for a 3mo/5k PMS service even if the manual says 6mo/10k interval, like what the sh*t HARI?!

I went for 30k pms for my MT Hyundai Accent, and guess how much they quoted me, 34k!! I'm telling you, none is broken or wrong with the car. So you can imagine how much more if it's a Santa Fe that you requested for service.

Of course I didn't avail of that quoted pms, I just went to my friendly neighborhood talyer to get the oil and filters changed, costed me a bit more than a couple grand.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast