Nov 2011

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the front reminds me of a mazda.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the front reminds me of a mazda.
    I wonder why car manufacturers are "copying" each other? I mean, the distinguishing patterns are becoming hard to identify. If I were to compare those cars with Mercedes-Benz​ and BMW, they have almost retained their grille design so it's easy to spot what brand it is.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffimperial View Post
    Oh wow.. Looks awesome! Nag upmarket na ang package niya, sana wag masyadong tumaas ang presyo!

It's also longer and wider; given that it's got essentially the same engine, let's hope it's not too much heavier. Otherwise, they'll lose what I think is the Accent's best benefit - acceptably decent performance-with-efficiency for the money!
    Here is their pricelist as of july 2018.

https://**************/hyundai-car-prices-philippines

hope this helps

5. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    hello. wala pa bang release date?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Renren123 View Post
    hello. meron ba release date?
    soon

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Meron po bang may balita kung irerelease ba ang 5th gen model ng accent sa pinas at kung kailan?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. John View Post
    Meron po bang may balita kung irerelease ba ang 5th gen model ng accent sa pinas at kung kailan?
    are there any issues with the previous accent models?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstuart View Post
    are there any issues with the previous accent models?
    I own a 2014 CRDI hatchback with 146,600 kms logged. I have not had any major issues with it. At 15k, they changed an injector O-ring & at 5k, I had the rear shocks changed, all under warranty. Changed the clutch at 120k & all brake pads already. Since then, no major issues. There was a slight creaking noise last April, but it just disappeared. Driven daily in SLEX, no lubak roads. I always use a FS CI-4 5w40 motor oil with oil filters changed every 5k before but recently every 10k at oil change.
    Oil & air filters are always original. The car is still solid, still drives like when I bought it. Still very economical. Normal maintenance lang ngayon.

Very popular car now. Inspite of the fact that Korean cars have a bad rep in the country, I am glad I never listened. Never regretted buying it. With my Jap SUV before, I spent almost P20k a month ave on fuel alone. Now, ave of 5k.
    Last edited by bloowolf; August 10th, 2018 at 03:47 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I own a 2014 CRDI hatchback with 146,600 kms logged. I have not had any major issues with it. At 15k, they changed an injector O-ring & at 5k, I had the rear shocks changed, all under warranty. Changed the clutch at 120k & all brake pads already. Since then, no major issues. There was a slight creaking noise last April, but it just disappeared. Driven daily in SLEX, no lubak roads. I always use a FS CI-4 5w40 motor oil with oil filters changed every 5k before but recently every 10k at oil change.

Oil & air filters are always original. The car is still solid, still drives like when I bought it. Still very economical. Normal maintenance lang ngayon.

Very popular car now. Inspite of the fact that Korean cars have a bad rep in the country, I am glad I never listened. Never regretted buying it. With my Jap SUV before, I spent almost P20k a month ave on fuel alone. Now, ave of 5k.
    Good to hear about its good performance.
    Another question related to battery. Coding ako yesterday so kinailangan ko magstay sa office ng matagal. I accidentally left the parklight on po for about 16hrs. My battery was not drained pero may chance po bang sandali ko na lang magagamit yung battery? Hyundai Accent 2016 model po.
    Thank you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast