New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Weird, yung original at yung replacement unit parehas ng sakit. Baka naman parehas na returned units mga yan.
    MISMO!!! Hahaha, nadale mo Tsip!!! Shoot sa balde!!! :hysterical:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by olivierochanine View Post
    Definitely going to DTI.
    By the way, what was the outcome of that guy's trouble? I didn't quite understand the tagalog.

thanks!
    His rack and pinion was finally replaced. But not before going back twice to DTI for mediation.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Good luck and hope your problem will be resolved soon.

I got my Elantra 1.6 a/t from Hyundai E. Rod last May and so far I have not encountered any problem *knock on wood*

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Moral of the story: never buy Korean cars.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Koreans and Mitsubishis never got the consistency thing right.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing View Post
    Moral of the story: never buy Korean cars.
    i've had 3 koreans and they are all great cars (2 hyundais and 1 kia).

he got lemons 2 in a row, and almost all car makers make lemons now and again.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    I hate to be the person who questions the credibility of the story. But I find it highly unlikely that Hyundai would give an outright replacement of a vehicle that has already been delivered to the buyer (Lemon Law would have permitted this but manufacturers currently repairs vehicle problems) and even tell the customer that they are receiving had not passed quality inspection. I thought that quality inspection is conducted at the factory of Hyundai? If I were the customer as well, the said statement would have instantly raised my suspicion regarding the unit that I was receiving. Have you considered that the problem might be in the curvature of the road?

*Wishing, trolling?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by regaia View Post
    I hate to be the person who questions the credibility of the story. But I find it highly unlikely that Hyundai would give an outright replacement of a vehicle that has already been delivered to the buyer (Lemon Law would have permitted this but manufacturers currently repairs vehicle problems) and even tell the customer that they are receiving had not passed quality inspection. I thought that quality inspection is conducted at the factory of Hyundai? If I were the customer as well, the said statement would have instantly raised my suspicion regarding the unit that I was receiving. Have you considered that the problem might be in the curvature of the road?

*Wishing, trolling?
    Nangyayari yan, may replacement ang casa na bago kuno but actually mga in-house financing returned units.
    Sa bagal ng release ng plate numbers, kailangan checking yung conduction sticker pag bumibili ng bagong units.

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Nangyayari yan, may replacement ang casa na bago kuno but actually mga in-house financing returned units.
    Sa bagal ng release ng plate numbers, kailangan checking yung conduction sticker pag bumibili ng bagong units.
    Probably that's the best course of action to would be buyers.

Not saying its impossible but there were just indications in the T.S.'s first post that raised my suspicions. I know some dealers that sells their "showroom units" and "test drive units" at a discount and several warehouses for repossessed cars but this modus operandi is quite new to me. They'll be in for a world of hurt with that kind of actions.

Anyway, I hope T.S. solves his problems.:peace:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    Siguro ka mag anak itong HARI ng RAPIDE.
    hehehehe.. nice one..

pero mukang totoo sir..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2013 Hyundai Elantra nightmare steering