New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The taillamps are adequate. Some units use a euro pattern with separate lamps for brake lamps and taillamps, single contact. Other units, mostly imports, use a double contact system where all four lamps act as tail and stop lamps.

Both have advantages and disadvantages. Some people just change them for the sake of change or to be different. But both will work well enough.

A center high mount stoplamp is a better mod. It can reduce rear end collisions by up to 50% as per studies done back in the day before it became mandatory on all u.s. and european vehicles.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Good day sir ACMC, were you able to get some discount?
    Yes, I was able to get "some discount" and some good freebies. It was the max I could get between 3-4 dealerships.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by skyflakes View Post
    *ACMC....sir nakuha n po ba unit nyo?
    kmi po nxt week, same po s inyo
    Yes, nakuha ko 2 weeks ago and Broke it in during my trips to Subic, Clark and Batangas.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    kmusta nman po performance?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    whats the TCI's fuel consumption for city and highway driving?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ACMC View Post
    Yes, nakuha ko 2 weeks ago and Broke it in during my trips to Subic, Clark and Batangas.
    Mali basa ko. Had to read it again. Di ko nabasa yung "in". Hehehe!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    akala ko din nasira kagad.. hehe..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Ha ha ha. Hardly. Hindi ko pinalampas ng 100kph kaya I doubt I could break it at that speed. Sabi nga ng Casa, better not to go beyond 100kph until after 5,000 kms. Parang over kill naman yon. Sabi nga sa manual and break-in mga 1,000 kms for diesel and 2,000 kms for gasoline. Hindi ba, wala nang break-in ang mga bagong sasakyan ngayon?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Well, this is the second time for me to drive a diesel engine powered vehicle. The first was a Toyota Innova sometime in 2008. I can't recall (exactly) but I think the Innova was a little more responsive. But it was obviously smaller. The first gear id definitely lacking in power, but medyo bumabawi na pag akyat ng 2nd gear. Mabilis nman akong umabot ng 100 kph. The ride... honestly, I expected it to be heavy and sluggish. But actually, i found it light, given it' size and the suspension was acceptable for me. It was a little bumpy but forgivable naman especailly when we were full. As a whole, happy naman ako.

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    gud am sir ACMC.. maganda po b ang lapat ng matting ng tci nyo lalo n yung s 2nd row? yung s akin pag nag adjust ng seat eh nawawala n sa position!!

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
2012 Starex TCI Variant