New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 56 of 156 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1559
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,301
    #551
    can anyone enlighten me, nabasa ko sa kabilang elantra thread na 1.6 crdi siya for 998k? or 988k? so is it possible na yung 1.6 crdi ang gagamitin dito sa accent or yung dating 1.5? kasi kung hindi ako nagkakamali yung 1.6 na gas ngayon is the same ng sa 1.6 kia soul.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,553
    #552
    kaabang abang yung accent sa roads

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14,181
    #553
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    can anyone enlighten me, nabasa ko sa kabilang elantra thread na 1.6 crdi siya for 998k? or 988k? so is it possible na yung 1.6 crdi ang gagamitin dito sa accent or yung dating 1.5? kasi kung hindi ako nagkakamali yung 1.6 na gas ngayon is the same ng sa 1.6 kia soul.
    That was the old Elantra. Yes it had a CRDi engine at P988K. Sounds good right? That car was a total flop, I never saw one in the roads EVER...

    So far the new Elantra seems to be petrol only at the moment, no mention of CRDi yet from Korea...

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    #554
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    baka pareho tayo nakita bro....sa fajardo st. ko naman nakita yang black accent na yan....
    Ui, ano ginagawa mo sa fajardo st? Ikaw ah. Hahaha.


    Kailan kaya yung diesel accent? Mukhang matatagalan pa. Hehe.

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,841
    #555
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    That was the old Elantra. Yes it had a CRDi engine at P988K. Sounds good right? That car was a total flop, I never saw one in the roads EVER...

    So far the new Elantra seems to be petrol only at the moment, no mention of CRDi yet from Korea...
    I've only seen two i30s since its release

    The added premium for a diesel really drives away potential buyers - at the price range, pwede na kasi bumili ng mas versatile (usually bigger) na class ng sasakyan

    when we were looking for a car a year ago, one of our considerations was the CRDi accent, but it was way north of 800k - and for the price we weren't getting much standard kit. Could've gotten either a civic, an altis, a focus, or a cruze for the same amount of money.

    therefore... a base model CRDi accent, if theoretically priced with a 100k premium (~700k!), would still be at around the same price as with the base model subcompacts of the others manufacturers (except yung vios J)!

    I wish they stuck to the more Sonata-like front end of the Verna concept though.

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    137
    #556
    When my brother in law from australia heard we were planning to buy a car and i was thinking hyundai, he suggested the i30, itsbpopular daw in australia and won awards. I googled it and indeed saw rave reviews. I checked hundai phil website and saw it listed, but its expensive. Still, i asked the SA about it, he said they dont have ANY units in the philippines, its on a per order basis daw. I asked what the heck its doing in the pricelist on their site if theyre not selling it pala. Later ko lang nalaman that model is a flop here, which is weird since its such a hit abroad, but i guess ur right, the price was just too much.

    Re: accent 2010.. Are you telling me last year its 800k+? what month was this? When i inquired kasi its only 690k for the no power windows and 700k for the power window models. So more than 100k pala disc..

    Sana nga new 2011 crdi comes out this year... Mga april or may kaya possible? Tapos plus 100k so 688k for 1.4 manual, more expensive if crdi 1.6 AT version-- maybe 909k na, which as people pointed out is like the i30 all over again. I just wonder if they ever do that will people get the lower priced crdi manual or the expensive crdi AT?






    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    I've only seen two i30s since its release

    The added premium for a diesel really drives away potential buyers - at the price range, pwede na kasi bumili ng mas versatile (usually bigger) na class ng sasakyan

    when we were looking for a car a year ago, one of our considerations was the CRDi accent, but it was way north of 800k - and for the price we weren't getting much standard kit. Could've gotten either a civic, an altis, a focus, or a cruze for the same amount of money.

    therefore... a base model CRDi accent, if theoretically priced with a 100k premium (~700k!), would still be at around the same price as with the base model subcompacts of the others manufacturers (except yung vios J)!

    I wish they stuck to the more Sonata-like front end of the Verna concept though.

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14,181
    #557
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    I've only seen two i30s since its release
    Yeah i30 nga may nakita pa ako, Elantra na luma wala talaga not even one...

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,005
    #558
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yeah i30 nga may nakita pa ako, Elantra na luma wala talaga not even one...
    Ako meron, lumang blue Elantra with 3 guys inside. Di makaakyat sa parking ng Megamall, ayaw pa bumaba nung mga nakasakay kalaking mga tao. Kelangan pang itulak ng guard para makaakyat, finally bumaba rin yung 2 5'10" guys na nakasakay, di pa rin tinulungan si guard sa pagtutulak pero thankfully the car was light enough to make it up to the next floor. Blowby na siguro yun

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,841
    #559
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleryner View Post
    Re: accent 2010.. Are you telling me last year its 800k+? what month was this? When i inquired kasi its only 690k for the no power windows and 700k for the power window models. So more than 100k pala disc..

    Sana nga new 2011 crdi comes out this year... Mga april or may kaya possible? Tapos plus 100k so 688k for 1.4 manual, more expensive if crdi 1.6 AT version-- maybe 909k na, which as people pointed out is like the i30 all over again. I just wonder if they ever do that will people get the lower priced crdi manual or the expensive crdi AT?
    Around March-April 2010. 800k+ yung gold version. The base model was cheaper, but for the same price we could get a city/vios/mazda2/focus/cruze with lots more standard features

    bagsak presyo talaga, kaya ngayon ang dami nang accent!

    the 100k is just a speculation... in perspective the 2.0 petrol focus and the 2.0 diesel focus has a price difference of ~200k. the premium tucsons have a 100k price difference between the gas and the diesel... the innova has a 50k difference between the D4D and the VVTi.

    anyway these are all just speculations - personally, with all the hype surrounding the accent, I think even a diesel TOTL variant will sell well
    Last edited by scharnhorst; February 6th, 2011 at 03:36 PM.

  10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    804
    #560
    saw the red unit displayed * theater mall greenhills.

    ayus ah, the interior looks really nice. Looks better in person

Tags for this Thread

2011 Hyundai Accent [ARCHiVED]