New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Not that appealing. The i20 is old, its just HARI for some reason (most likely pricing) still uses the old Getz...
    Other countries too like Australia, New Zealand and even Korea get the old Getz (aka Click).
    The newer i10 and i20 which are made in India are not even available in Hyundai's home market (South Korea).
    http://www.hyundai.com/kr/
    Last edited by AG4; September 14th, 2010 at 07:08 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The i20 is now available in Australia...

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/505...ns-and-pricing

And its the local distributor naman who decides which car to bring here or not? So why not?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The i20 is now available in Australia...

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/505...ns-and-pricing

And its the local distributor naman who decides which car to bring here or not? So why not?
    This might be a case of supply issues (production capacity of the Indian plant)... so they'll prioritize the bigger markets first.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lamborghinione View Post
    You better watch out, you better not cry, Accent is coming to town!

Based from topgear phils. this little Sonata look-alike will conquer Philippine shores late this year

quote:

"According to our source from Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI), the official distributor of Hyundai vehicles in the Philippines, they are scheduled to launch the new Accent within the last quarter of the year."

Watch out Vios and City!
    If the upcoming model of accent to be release in Philippine Market will still have the CRDI-VGT Diesel engine, no doubt Accent will beat the rest in the small car size market.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    According to our SA in Hyundai Quezon Avenue, HARI is planning to introduce an A/T CRDi VGT variant of the new Accent. It will be a bit expensive though than the top-of-the-line Vios and City, maybe a tens of thousands pesos more expensive than the Vios and City.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    According to our SA in Hyundai Quezon Avenue, HARI is planning to introduce an A/T CRDi VGT variant of the new Accent. It will be a bit expensive though than the top-of-the-line Vios and City, maybe a tens of thousands pesos more expensive than the Vios and City.
    so this could be the top of the line right?...if this is less than the top of the line jazz then it's ok....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I doubt the TENS of THOUSANDS. More like HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS hehehe... Unless wala syang power windows, power side mirrors, power locks and airbags... And oh wala ding ABS and EBD and no alloy rims. Sige pwede na yung TENS of THOUSANDS!

Just look at the current Accent. So bare manual only yet price wise so close to a fully loaded automatic City and Vios...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    knowing HARI baka i-price pa nila yan sa Sub 1M range and stop offering the i30. tingin ko naman hindi na kailangan ang CRDI subcompact dito sa'tin. the gasoline models alone are thrifty enough sa consumption

mapapamahal ka lang sa maitenance ng crdi engine. ang mura-mura ng PMS ng gasoline engine ng vios

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    knowing HARI baka i-price pa nila yan sa Sub 1M range and stop offering the i30. tingin ko naman hindi na kailangan ang CRDI subcompact dito sa'tin. the gasoline models alone are thrifty enough sa consumption

mapapamahal ka lang sa maitenance ng crdi engine. ang mura-mura ng PMS ng gasoline engine ng vios
    sir quick OT lang po.. magkano po ba regular PMS ng crdi compare sa gasoline engine?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    halos pareho lang for me.
    mas magastos pa nga yung reg PMS ng gas dahil sa spark plugs etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2010/2011 Hyundai Accent