New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    OT

How about the 1.1 li on the Getz GL?
    Not quite sure yet. From personal interviews, it's around 15 km/l in mixed driving, but I've yet to verify it. Might still be 10-12 in traffic, given that the gearing is too long for the engine... but probably nowhere near as bad as a 1.6 liter car... probably... it's very hard making FC predictions for cars since driving conditions for different drivers or even the same driver at different times of the year can cause a huge difference in fuel consumption.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    boss niky wala pa po ba kayong review sa accent?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    This is worth considering....I like the onyx blue color.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    We recently got the latest model of the Accent.

Gas consumption during the first 900km is approximately 12 km/liter - all within the city and usually travelling at really bad traffic conditions - bumps in our village, potholes and bumper-to-bumper traffic along Tandang Sora, slow-paced traffic along Katipunan or East Avenue and Edsa. We haven't tried taking it out of the city.

We love our Accent! It doesn't look bad, the engine's not too noisy (at least not from the inside), it is quite roomy, it is comfortable to ride in, and best of all, it travels more than 350km/week in heavy traffic and it only uses 28-29 liters of diesel.

We only got the base model and the only color available for that is white.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    maglalabas na po akme ng accent na red, blu and silver color. may power window na din po kasama

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    maglalabas na po akme ng accent na red, blu and silver color. may power window na din po kasama

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Is this for city consumption?

I have seen a Rangen taxi snaking aggressively around in high speeds in traffic.

Ive got my accent crdi gls Onyx Blue last may 08, disappointed ako sa 32km/li advertisement nila and in some newspaper kasi di ko kaya gawin, i can only do 14-16km/li for mla to cavite drive daily and sshw to sorsogon 20km/li with gliding at down slope nka neutral pa. pero arangkada and the rest OK sa akin no other complain.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Abie View Post
    We recently got the latest model of the Accent.

Gas consumption during the first 900km is approximately 12 km/liter - all within the city and usually travelling at really bad traffic conditions - bumps in our village, potholes and bumper-to-bumper traffic along Tandang Sora, slow-paced traffic along Katipunan or East Avenue and Edsa. We haven't tried taking it out of the city.

We love our Accent! It doesn't look bad, the engine's not too noisy (at least not from the inside), it is quite roomy, it is comfortable to ride in, and best of all, it travels more than 350km/week in heavy traffic and it only uses 28-29 liters of diesel.

We only got the base model and the only color available for that is white.
    hi, hope we can share technical experiences with our accent..so far yung steering wheel ko hindi na nka centro after 15T km use. i got mine May 08 and now nsa 20Tkm na ako due for PM na...my rate is 14-16km/li aguinaldo hi-way trip daily via coastal rd.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    found this ad today on inquirer

given that owners are having trouble just to get near the claimed FC figure ... when can we say that HARI is deceiving people?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Those are probably laboratory results, that can't be done in real world especially Metro Manila traffic.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
2006 - 2010 Hyundai Accent