New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    i hope the getz will whoop the picanto's a$$ to kingdom come! hehe
    [SIZE=3]HYUNDAI GETZ[/SIZE]
    Last edited by cyberdoc95; February 27th, 2005 at 05:43 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i want one.... imho, mas cute sya sa picanto. :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i also hope it beats the picanto, just to show kia (Columbian motors) that you cant fool consumers into increasing your price just because of the demand. Now with a better competitor on hand, i wish that kia would reialize their mistake and bring their prices back down becuase more people would rahter have a getz than a picanto.
    Finally a car with a diesel engine. i hope the matrix CRDI will be successful in the phil, so that more car manufacturers would bring in diesel variants of their cars.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by A121
    i want one.... imho, mas cute sya sa picanto. :D
    Mas better ang quality naman ng Getz kaysa sa Picanto. Baka sumikat ang Matrix dahil sa CRDi.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    that blue getz is dope!!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828
    I also hope it beats the picanto, just to show kia (Columbian motors) that you cant fool consumers into increasing your price just because of the demand. Now with a better competitor on hand, i wish that kia would reialize their mistake and bring their prices back down becuase more people would rahter have a getz than a picanto.
    Here is the test review results of whatcar of uk between the Getz, Picanto & Jazz. Since the Picanto's price was increased from 310K to 360K in less than a month, bad move for Kia.

The Getz wins hands down over the picanto overall but it also wins over the Honda Jazz in the "In the Cabin Data" ! ! ! With the Jazz worth P180K more, the Getz is the best car for the price and comes with the best fun to drive factor pa.

GETZ vs Picanto vs Honda Jazz
    Getz Kia Jazz
    Overall rating 3 4 4
    On the road data
    Performance 3 2 4
    Ride & handling 4 2 3
    Refinement 3 2 2
    Buying & owning 3 3 4
    Quality & reliability 3 2 4
    Safety & security 2 3 3
    In the cabin data
    Behind the wheel 4 2 3
    Space&practicality 4 3 4
    Equipment 3 3 4
    Price in Pesos 420K 360K 590K

[SIZE=5]The GETZ rule... [/SIZE]

And in India...

BS Motoring just awarded the Getz as CAR OF THE YEAR 2005, see link below.

http://in.rediff.com/money/2004/dec/29motoring.htm

And in Australia...

Even the judges agree: Nothing Is As Good As A Getz! Australia's Best Cars awards are the culmination of a comprehensive judging process by 9 experts from 7 of Australia's most respected motoring organisations. The judges evaluated the finalists in the Small Car category across a number of categories which represent the 3 main areas of Value for Money, Design and Function, and On the Road Performance. The Hyundai Getz beat them all! Test drive Australia's Best Small Car now! [SIZE=4]And its now in Manila! [/SIZE]
    Last edited by joeycaro; February 28th, 2005 at 10:40 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    baliktad price ng picanto n jazz hehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    baliktad price ng picanto n jazz hehe
    The Picanto is at 360k (bare) and Jazz 590k (A Variant). The Getz is quoted at 419K! (1100 cc M/T)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron bang may complete specs nung Matrix? Engine specs sana.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maliit pala yang makina diyan sa atin, dito sa korea, dalawang variant ang available, 1.3 SOHC and 1.5 DOHC. Ganda ng japorms nyang Getz aka Click dito sa korea.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2005 Hyundai Matrix CRD-i * P649K