Mar 2005
    X5 na lang para mas matipid sa consumption

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    salamat po :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho the X5.

much more well-made. better fuel consumption (like oldblue said), although in your price bracket i don't think this is necessarily an issue. better performance and driving dynamics (especially since you're coming from a Z4).

only issue is that the X5 is an older model and might be replaced soon.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    thanks guys

sabi nga daw papalitan na yung X5 :D

pangit ba talaga hummer? hehehehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The new X5 might debut in 2 year's time. It is quite old already though recent updates (such as standard HID system, clear tail lamps, new rims) still makes it very desireable.

Though it also depends on what X5 variant you are looking at... the X5 4.6i just looks stunning with 20" rims, aero package & quad exhaust. To note also that BMW Phil is offering the X5 3.0d with a good looking OEM aero package (either that or a set of golf clubs or cheaper financing).

As for the H2, well... dealer support for that is really lacking here in the Philippines. Though for our streets, the H3 seems to be more suited.

OT: saw you the other day in Ortigas Center (J. Vargas). wafu ng Z4! :drool:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i'd wait for the newer X5.. parang matagal tagal nang hindi na facelift kasi..might be coming anytime soon.. Why not the XC90? ok rin yun diba?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd pick the X5. The downside is malapit na i-phase out.

The H2 is a better bling project though.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzerz4
    guys sino may idea kung sino mas okay?

thanks
    fafa schnitz... just wait for the new x5 na lang..

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    H2's absurd size & consumption makes it impractical for manila daily driving. Pero for a high profile run, yes by all means. It's sheer presence alone bespeak of it's own universe! It really depends on where you're coming from and going to. X5 for a simple dude like me- dependable on all terrain unlike an armour-clad H2 which has much body roll during brisk turns. my 1c ho.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
hummer H2 or BMW X5?