New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    just a question peeps.....are you happy with your rides?
    i am..so far i havent encountered major problems w/ my ride...i drive a 98 crv,considering its age......it still drives smooth,and still a head-turner...

IM A PROUD DRIVER OF A CAR WITH A "HONDA" BADGE ON THE FRONT
    ARE YOU??

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Same sa akin my moms honda CRV 99 model until now no problem maganda talaga ang performance niya only the shock's need to be replace kasi minsan ginagamit na kargahan nag pyesa hehehehehe medyo sobra ang bigat.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    I am an honda accord owner and this car is one hell of car. Never know when to quit is just keep on kick'en.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    My Honda City 2003 is already 5 years old and has given me and my family good service and no significant trouble. I love my Honda. He he

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Been a Honda owner for 12 years plus....no problems with my ride and simply put Honda cars are simple yet "porma".

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    My accord is ok, no major problem just minor but Honda OEM parts are expensive. only mod i did was carbon pads w/ steel brake lines and KYB GR2 shocks, i was disappointed on its braking performance so i up graded, one shock blew after 3 yrs of owning it so changed all 4 to GR2 its a little better.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i have my civic since 2000 and all i can say is... awesome reliability! no major problems. more than satisfied with the performance of honda.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    iLove my FD... her name is Sasha...
    great performance compared to my previous rig...
    super smooth and of course a head turner...
    reaLLy proud of my best buddy...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Our Nov2004 Jazz 1.3L iDSI CVT is as excellent and head-turner as when it was released to us 4 years ago. Great and fun to drive....

7202:bruce_lee:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we have a 98 ek. very satisfied with it. in fact we ended up having another ek. an ek hatch. hehe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Are you happy with your HONDA's??