New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: ANONG KOTSE GUSTO NYO??? 1M PESO RANGE

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2006 RAV4-MAS MALAKI FORTUNER, PUMANGET PWET!!!

11 25.58%
  • 2006 PRIUS-PANG MATANDA?

6 13.95%
  • 2006 HONDA CIVIC HYBRID-CORNY?

11 25.58%
  • ACCORD-PANGIT PWET?

5 11.63%
  • MAZDA 6-DATI AYAW NYO

13 30.23%
  • CAMRY-BULOK NA?

3 6.98%
  • LUMINA?!?-ANO YAN?

1 2.33%
  • 2006 GALANT-SUSPENSION TALBUGIN

3 6.98%
  • HYUNDAI SONATA-PON!!! MAHAL...

1 2.33%
  • TOYOTA FORTUNER> NA NAMAN?

13 30.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    based on the poll mukhang limited na lang choices mo, lahat ng kotse may pintas

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Heard or read somewhere......matipid lang hybrid cars sa malalamig na bansa. Pag sa pilipinas baka mapunta lang lahat nung power sa aircon niya.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd go for the City. Proven fuel efficient... and in certain, very special situations, can do over 140mpg. (the legendary 60 km/l Honda eco-run) and can do repeated 50 mpg+ (23 kml) runs if you drive it right. (take note, the Prius claims 50+ mpg, but gets only 40's with the aircon on due to heat in traffic).

Who needs an expensive hybrid? :lol: Save the environment. Buy a smaller car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    voted for the 6. hehehe!

teka.

maiba lang sandali. eljo, don't they teach netiquette sa computer sa quesci?
    sir, if have the money, i would not put my money on a civic 2.0 DOHC A/T. pero kung maglalagay pa rin ang Honda ng top-of-the-line na variant with M/T variant, well i might consider it....
    -Sorry po kasi first time ko dito sa tsikot hehehe... I really haven't signed-up into a forum with pinoys except the forums of my school... And also even though my school is science h.s. we don't have enough funds to have a proper computer class... Our last computer class was in 2nd year which was based on Corel Draw and Photo Shop in which we had tests that was not practicum tests but hence we had tests in memorization based what was written on a book... That was the only subject I failed in my school except in biology 2 . We were so mad at Computer classes we never want to have that class again...

-And also if the M/T Honda Civic was launched this year or even last year I think people won't still buy it because the model was old and last year we were already informed about the model change last year. Also there were tough competition last year such were the focus, mazda 3, even the city and fortuner and innova ( I considered the Fortuner and innova because usually Filipinos don't buy 2 cars at a time in just one year.)

*Again i'm sorry for the 1st mistakes i've done. And I will try the best to be respectful and i still hope you enjoy the polls...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'd rather stick to either a City or a Vios. Though one may be able to save on gas with hybrids, maintenance on parts may be expensive in the long run.

Do you believe that a hybrid would survive our regular floods and potholes?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    based on the poll mukhang limited na lang choices mo, lahat ng kotse may pintas
    Para fair at walang bias..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Excited?Oo makita yung mga hybrid cars at maka test drive kung pwede
    Bumili? Forget it..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Actually hybrids are for people who have a perception that small cars are unsafe , and prefer a bigger car yet still want the fuel efficiency. Specially since there is only a very few diesel sedans being sold here and not one of the major car manufacturers here offers a diesel sedan na A/T.
    I actually wanted to buy a Honda jazz for its fuel efficiency but my Dad wouldn't allow me to get one due to its small size. He thinks that it is unsafe and would easily crumble in a collision against large trucks plying our city streets. Even if Euro crash test prove otherwise. He keeps telling me that the size of a jazz will be no match against a big truck in a collision. So the only other option is to wait for the new civic hybrid to get the fuel efficincy i want in a car..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wait for the new Civic 1.8... it's supposed to have the fuel efficiency of a 1.5... and seeing as the old Civic 1.7 won a fuel economy contest in Canada (as well as getting over 40 km/l in AT form in Pocholo's hands), I don't doubt it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    im in orange county now
    the honda hybrid is here na, as usual all the new cars are here
    bulok talaga sa manila...
    the hybrids beautiful but i dont know bout the saving gas thing thou
    ill post pics here sometime, mostly i see them in white

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Are You Excited On Upcoming Hybrid Cars? Civic Vs. Prius