New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    With some dealerships trying to save money by finding ways to void customer warranties, I just wanted to ask

Will having the rim/mags/wheel powdercoated/painted void any warranty from Honda?

Thank you very much.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Fil Trans View Post
    With some dealerships trying to save money by finding ways to void customer warranties, I just wanted to ask

Will having the rim/mags/wheel powdercoated/painted void any warranty from Honda?

Thank you very much.
    If this were a serious question, this would be Honda's proper reply: It will void the factory warranty of the wheel finish & the wheel itself should any damage occur or arise from the said procedure.
    Pilate's answer will be....Of course the car's warranty will automatically be voided by any modification done outside official Honda channels....[emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    What if you changed your rim and tire into original like if you have a lower variant and changed it into higher variant will it as well void the warranty? As it is sometimes cheaper to scout around those owner who upgrade their rims and tires.

Will having the rim/mags/wheel powdercoated void any warranty from Honda?