New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hello, All.

Noob here po.

Just need to ask the above.

I am rather hoping to solicit information as to which gas stations provide pure fuel at the right pump quantity.

Also, which among the UNLEADED products ('coz the vehicle manual specifies that the Jazz's engine is designed for unleaded) of the oil companies perform best with our Jazz?

My personal choice is Caltex's Silver with Techron. A casa mechanic of Mitsubishi once told me that Caltex has the cleanest fuel out there and that the Techron in its fuel is really effective in cleaning the engine whilst combusting.

Please pitch in, so we will all be aware of which gas stations to avoid.

My apologies if this thread that i started is a loose one. Feel free to include this na lang po (where proper).

Thanks, in advance, for your input/s.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Dito ako lagi sa Petron Fairview beside PureGold. Malapit sa amin saka mura at hindi bahain. So far wala naman negative experiences since 2008.

Iwasan lang magpakarga sa bahaing lugar lalo na dun sa shell araneta ave. Minsan din nagpagas ako sa Petron beside mandaluyong city hall, bad move nakalimutan ko na bahain dun. Naalala ko lang nung napansin ko na 1k gas ko isang araw lang :twak: medyo may halong tubig ata

Sent from my GT-I9082

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Unioil na ako palagi ever since they released the Euro IV gas. Di ko masyado ramdam difference sa hatak pero tumipid ako ng at least 0.5-1km/L when I switched to them. Total Protec maganda rin konsumo sa Vios namin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I don't believe in additives. If it's really so "magical", Techron will be a standard among all of the gasoline line-ups.

However, I do believe in discounts. That's why lagi ako Shell Unleaded. Cheap.. and I get a 5% rebate thanks to Shell Gold Citicard.

Buti naman sinabi mo yan Paul.. amp, I'm always a regular customer sa Shell Araneta Avenue. Might as well switch to D.Tuazon for the meantime.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Naku dun din kasi sa shell araneta nagpapakarga ung friend namin na may diesel SUV. Pinasilip sa mechanic, aun contaminated diesel ang sanhi. Simula nung lumipat siya naging ok na uli

Sent from my GT-I9082

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Naging internet celebrity yang Shell Araneta Avenue last year, Aug 2012 -- bubong na lang ang makikita

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    SeaOil Extreme97 user here. For those within Sucat area, the SeaOil station is just near the SLEX exit.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    I don't believe in additives. If it's really so "magical", Techron will be a standard among all of the gasoline line-ups.

However, I do believe in discounts. That's why lagi ako Shell Unleaded. Cheap.. and I get a 5% rebate thanks to Shell Gold Citicard.

Buti naman sinabi mo yan Paul.. amp, I'm always a regular customer sa Shell Araneta Avenue. Might as well switch to D.Tuazon for the meantime.
    6% rebate sa petron - BPI pag more than 1,500 peso. kaya we make sure lampas 1,500. pag less than 3% lang e

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Petron Macapagal . TYT master card + BDO Rewards + Petron Value card.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Well it depends sa kotse kung saan siya hiyang.

For example, my Vios hates Petron Xtra Unleaded (91 RON) When I used that, I got the worst mileage and the worst performance. So I used Petron XCS (95 RON) which was okay. After some time I switched to Shell Fuelsave (91 RON) -- I got better mileage and at par performance when I was still using XCS. So not only did I save money without compromising performance by switching to FS, but I also saved on mileage.

You can try out other products. Then see from there which fits your vehicle quite well

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast