New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    guys need ur help,san kaya ako makakabili ng used b16 series engines jan sa pinas??.thanks!.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Banawe meron sir.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ano name nong shop sir??.magkano nman kaya price range sa b16 series engines?.salamat!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ano name nong shop sir??.magkano nman kaya price range sa b16 series engines?.salamat!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bhurns View Post
    go to any surplus shop, most of them have it. price ranges from 80k (ef) to 170k (ctr). try initial d at evangelista in makati.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eg4 View Post
    go to any surplus shop, most of them have it. price ranges from 80k (ef) to 170k (ctr). try initial d at evangelista in makati.
    thank you sir.i appreciate ur help..i'll definitely check out that place u were saying.i'd probably go with the CTR for my civic lxi '98.thanks again!

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    sa may ortigas ext. kochikara surplus merun yata sila before nagtanung ako range of b16a 90K - 130K.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Before going to that place in evangelista read first the aritcle entitled "A Scary Experience" in http://shopjournalistsph.proboards.com/index.cgi.You might change your mind about that place.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Before going to that place in evangelista read first the aritcle entitled "A Scary Experience" in http://shopjournalistsph.proboards.com/index.cgi.You might change your mind about that place.
    why?.whats up with that place sir??.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rai711 View Post
    sa may ortigas ext. kochikara surplus merun yata sila before nagtanung ako range of b16a 90K - 130K.
    thank you sir!.uhmm do you have their exact address?.or maybe a contact no.?.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
where can i buy used b16 series engines mga sir?