New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Guys, What is the best spark plug can you recommend. Tnx

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I've been using Denso Iridium on my A/T car for almost 20k km now. No problems at all.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For street use, I'd recommend sticking with the recommended spark plugs listed in the owner's manual. The manual usually gives you the specific plug brands and part numbers they recommend for your engine. Just choose from the list which one is available in your area.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I normally use the ordinary spark plug. NGK or Denso

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    The NGK iridium would be nice lalo na for Honda and Nissan rice car. Pro seriously, NGK is by far the best quality spark plug in the industry. Notice how many fresh casa cars uses NGK.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me, i just use the stock NGK plugs, and regularly replace it every 10,000 kms.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Mine im using Denso Iridium High performance sparkplug very smoth ang takbo ng car .

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Use the stock spark plug. If you want a little more out of your plugs, use the iridium or platinum version of the stock plug.

Combustion chamber design is a dark art, and the stock plugs are chosen specifically for their heat range, height and placement within the chamber. Buying longer tips, shorter tips, multiple tip (four tip Bosch or dual tip Splitfires) or whatever plugs will change the combustion characteristics, often for the worse.

Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. You can get more performance out of your car by properly "gapping" the stock plugs to ensure a cleaner spark. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RED XIII View Post
    The NGK iridium would be nice lalo na for Honda and Nissan rice car. Pro seriously, NGK is by far the best quality spark plug in the industry. Notice how many fresh casa cars uses NGK.
    Pero marami na ring naglabasang fake [SIZE=3]NGK[/SIZE] sparkplugs nowadays. NGK din ako nuon, pero nang mabiktima ng peke ay nag- [SIZE=3]Denso[/SIZE] na ako for my Honda and Nissan. So far e OK naman.

IMHO, the Bosch 4-tip version sucks!

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Super 4 for my 05 IDSI......medyo natawa ko sa total cost LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What is the best alternative spark plug for Honda,Nissan,Toyota,Optra