New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    After reading the posts above, I have decided to not buy a Honda Was considering the Jazz for a second car (from Honda Shaw), but will probably look to the Ford Fiesta instead. Thanks for the posts..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterG View Post
    I have picked up my Civic just now. Although hindi na nga nila ako pinabayad sa wheel alignment, may mga quirks parin ako sa car. They told me ayos na daw yung lumalangitngit na left taillight but when I was about to leave the premises, inalog-alog/push ko yung taillight, and the sound was still there. I told the service advisor and he said "todo higpit na po yan sir. Ganyan na po yan" WTF?! Eh bakit yung kabila walang creaking sound?!

The plastic cover on the stem of the wiper (right side) was still loose.

About naman dun sa hard shifting to first gear issue, medyo lumambot pero hindi pa rin makuha ng daliri lamang. Alam ko you know what it means na daliri lang ang pinangshi-shift especially on new cars. tsk tsk tsk!

Cut the story short, kinuha ko na lang yung car and told them that this is very very very disappointing. I will tell the world about what happen to me!

Eto pa, dun sa releasing bay, may nagpupunas-punas kuno nung car. Pinapirma pa ako meaning na nalinis nya yung car. SO, okay, nakita ko nga naman. Eh madalim dun, so ayun pagdating ko dito sa bahay eh walastik, ang dumi nung likuran nung car! Bweysit!

I will really fiil-up a feedback form like sir INSTECH have said. (Thanks by the way bro).

I'll never go back for servicing at that HONDA SHAW again!:mad2::mad2::mad2: I'll try what you guys said, bring it to HONDA SPA at Mindanao Avenue.

*autokiko;

Pansin ko din yan bro. May pagkamahangin ang mga agents nila sa HONDA SHAW. Nung first namin punta dun, nakita ko pa sila sa desk na nagtuturuan kung sinong mag-aaproach sa amin. Unlike sa ...... SHAW, pagpasok ko pa lang, nakangiti lahat ng agents, maguunahan pa.

*reactor;

Walang kwenta talaga ang Quality Control dito sa atin. haaayssss.....
    bro HunterG, i suggest i document mo lahat from the start till the end and put it into writing and make a receipt copy ng CASA kasi even if you will change CASA for your repair, you can compare if its really a "lemon car" or the technician at HONDA SHAW is not "knowledgeable" with the issues you encountered and in the end the SA said its normal.

kung may time ka, pwede mo dalhin agad sa iba CASA para ma check at ma compare mo ang result anyway FOC naman yan at under warranty pa. mahirap mag drive ng car na kulang ang confidence level mo, since brand new yan dapat masaya ka at nag eenjoy sa drive and ride.

dont give up. konting pasensya lang at tyaga kasi pag tumagal pa yan at tumaas ang maileage mas mahirap makipagtalo. in my case nag start ko i document before nag 1k PMS, then in between up to 5k. puro documented lahat with CASA receipts (especially yung wheel alignment at camber with the correspondin reading before and after) at yung sa mga servitek results. then in between 5k - 10k lagi ako pa check wherein it really show bad results. kaya ng na file ako ng complain at replacement wala sila nagawa kasi pati DTI may certification kasi binigyan ko sila ng copy ng complain at supporting documents pati mga signed cpy ng complain ko sa CASA.

goodluck bro and keep us posted para maging aware tayo lahat na members ng tsikot.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruks_pt View Post
    After reading the posts above, I have decided to not buy a Honda Was considering the Jazz for a second car (from Honda Shaw), but will probably look to the Ford Fiesta instead. Thanks for the posts..
    I also reserved at Honda Shaw, they gave me the best deal and the agent (female) was very helpful and does not have the "ere" like other Honda agents I met.

I have decided on the City and will get it from Honda Shaw (because of the deals).

Hopefully I will not get a lemon one. I'll follow the checklist posted previously.

Is Honda Shaw notorious on releasing bad quality units? Or yung service lang?

Are the units built and quality inspected in the factory (Laguna?) only or me ginagawa pa sa casa?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    *tidus1203;

Nope. Toyota SHAW has very good after-sales service. Apat na ang nakuha naming units sa kanila, and never akong nagkaproblema sa service and service advisors nila.

*reactor;

Noted. Plan ko nga, bukod sa Honda SPA, dadalhin ko din sa servitek at iko-comare ang results. Thanks.

*wongski;

This is the first time i've ever bought a HONDA, nachambahan pa ako ng problema. Tsk! Be careful and follow the checklist na lang before you roll out the car from the casa.

OT: Sino dun yung agent mo? Yung cute? :D

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterG View Post
    *tidus1203;

Nope. Toyota SHAW has very good after-sales service. Apat na ang nakuha naming units sa kanila, and never akong nagkaproblema sa service and service advisors nila.

*reactor;

Noted. Plan ko nga, bukod sa Honda SPA, dadalhin ko din sa servitek at iko-comare ang results. Thanks.

*wongski;

This is the first time i've ever bought a HONDA, nachambahan pa ako ng problema. Tsk! Be careful and follow the checklist na lang before you roll out the car from the casa.

OT: Sino dun yung agent mo? Yung cute? :D
    I'll be very careful, before the actual day I will pay, I will let her know that I know of these complaints on their casa; and that I will inspect the car so she needs to help me ensure the car is ok. To save us both the hassle. ;)

Hmm, cute? Ok lang. Chubby, kahawig ni Candy Pangilinan.. hehe

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    yep. Take her to the vehicle and let her see na talagang binubusisi mo yung car.

Yep, I saw her. But the way I remember she is way prettier than Candy! hahahaha!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Puro BS talaga mga Casa, they give new owners the air of invisibility that a new car is solid but when defects are found they scratch their heads on how to fix they're own products.

TS hows the transmission? na fix ba nila? thats more of a concern rather than the tail light.

Funny simple squeaking ng tail light di magawa, what a pathetic Casa...

pano pa kaya kung under pinning me problema? sheesh

in your shoes I'd change dealer. seems to me incompetent mga technicians nila. Now thats worrying, imagine du^^b*$$ technicians fixing your car. Wouldn't your safety be at risk?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hmm. Pretty happy with our Hondas. I drive a subby now but we've purchased maybe 6 Hondas already -- 1 from Pasig and 5 from Q Av. AFAIK, Honda dealers hold annual service competitions. Last I checked the top 2 were Caloocan and Q Av but that was a while back.

I agree. Why not try having it fixed at another dealer kesa tumaas BP mo sa inis.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    FYI: Had our Accord serviced by Honda Spa along Mindanao ave. They recommended aircon cleaning aside from the PMS. We paid almost P40K. The sad part is that the aircon which used to be silent is now noisy as if merong kuliglig whenever you turn it on. We complained about it but we were only given a plethora of ridiculously silly alibis. They do not know how to address the problem. The aircon works fine until they tinkered with it. In exasperation, we just told them we will have it repaired elsewhere. HONDA SERVICE IS REALLY DISAPPOINTING! Very poor quality control which I never experienced in our other vehicle brands. Now I know why they don't want their vehicles used as taxicabs.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by redsafariguy View Post
    FYI: Had our Accord serviced by Honda Spa along Mindanao ave. They recommended aircon cleaning aside from the PMS. We paid almost P40K. The sad part is that the aircon which used to be silent is now noisy as if merong kuliglig whenever you turn it on. We complained about it but we were only given a plethora of ridiculously silly alibis. They do not know how to address the problem. The aircon works fine until they tinkered with it. In exasperation, we just told them we will have it repaired elsewhere. HONDA SERVICE IS REALLY DISAPPOINTING! Very poor quality control which I never experienced in our other vehicle brands. Now I know why they don't want their vehicles used as taxicabs.

indeed alamost all honda casa or shop have flaws... ive been a customer at honda spa to check my second had bought car... sad to say mukhang gutom yun SA na nalapitan ko halos lahat gusto palitan kahit hindi sira... worse pinintasan pa yun oto na nabili uupakan ko na sana eh...

then came to talk to some people about car sales.. they told me lahat yan may quota everyday na dapat nila habulin interms of sales and repairs kaya ganun ang ginagawa be it honda spa or any branch at kahit toyota ganun din yan naghahabol nag pera kikitain.

kaya sa labas na lang ako nagpagagawa sa sumunod worse pag luma na oto mo ipapahuli ka sa pila jan sa pesteng honda spa na yan... they charge me 2.2k for a full check up kuno. charge me 2.2 for atf flushing 900 for the stock airfilter and etc all in all manilaw 6k nabutas sakin for a mere check up and flushing... worse i was 4th on the line 7am... natapos ako yun lang ginawa 4pm na peste...inuuna nila mga parokyano nila mga bago sasakyan... kaya hindi na ako magpapaservice sa mga ogag na casa na yan!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Very disappointed with HONDA Phil.