New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Thanks for your reply jmpet626. I'm anxious about whats going to happen later morning.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Sorry to hear about you bad experience HunterG. You can fill-up a feedback form regarding your complaint in the Honda Motors Philippines website at www.hondaphil.com under the customer feedback tab. This way your complaint can reach the dealer principal and hopefully will result to an immediate action to your concerns.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    i would understand if a new car has some defects, pwede talaga may makalusot sa quality control since volume production yan (any brand) but not to be included sa warranty (na wala kang nagalaw), napakalaking kalokohan yan.
    also had a bad experience sa honda shaw last year, was inquiring sa showroom pero yung SA na nakausap ko parang ayaw ako bentahan. tamad sumagot, parang iniwan ng gf. sa inis ko umalis kami ng wife ko. may pambili naman ako. bought my tucson last year cash then few months after bought a focus cash pa rin. g*g* sya, crv at city sana kukunin ko at dun ako pumunta kasi malapit sa amin. yung SA na yun - lalaki, matangkad medyo fair skinned - iwasan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even if Honda Shaw is part of the Ayala group, I have heard good stories from Honda Pasig and Global City, So I don't think its a good idea to assume just because they're affiliated, same caliber of service sila.

Well, sorry to hear about your car. When I bought my CRV, I had a couple of complaints but they fixed it free. Even one time, as I was caught in traffic, a speeding and swerving motorcycle hit my front bumper off its place. Honda Pasig put it back and replaced some plastic pins for free. Even in Global City, when I had my CRV check for creaking sounds at the bottom, they fixed it for free.

So it is right for you to decline payment, specially if you keep everything stock during the course of the warranty. Better try another casa.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Even if Honda Shaw is part of the Ayala group, I have heard good stories from Honda Pasig and Global City, So I don't think its a good idea to assume just because they're affiliated, same caliber of service sila.

Well, sorry to hear about your car. When I bought my CRV, I had a couple of complaints but they fixed it free. Even one time, as I was caught in traffic, a speeding and swerving motorcycle hit my front bumper off its place. Honda Pasig put it back and replaced some plastic pins for free. Even in Global City, when I had my CRV check for creaking sounds at the bottom, they fixed it for free.

So it is right for you to decline payment, specially if you keep everything stock during the course of the warranty. Better try another casa.
    Speaking of Honda Pasig, our sales rep gave us our license plates for our Civic (purchased Feb 2011) just a few days before it's one month

The Honda Global City people where accommodating for a walk in customer like me. Even though im looking, the sales person answered my questions and let me check the other vehicles.

The horror stories where mostly from Honda Makati (main office pa nila yan!!)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    This is quite a sad thing to happen to the TS. I know it's little comfort to know that this doesn't happen quite too often. I just hope Honda gets things sorted out in your favor.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    HunterG i had experience with my mitsu car in 2004 swerving to the right at low or hi speed. Complained to casa and after after the first alignment they also charged me on the second time.

I went to other shops to get the reding of my wheel. Wen I made a complain, they insist that they have different settings, fine so I told them compare the readings and check the difference. They even brought the car to ortigas (factory) for further evaluation. The SA said after the test he found the car still swerving then after another attempt to fix, the gave me back the car. Wen I drove and feel the slight swerving, I brought back and they now refuse to do further test / alignment. I wrote a letter to the casa cc DTI and my lawyer...after a week they called and asked for a meeting...my car was replaced.

Since then, all our succeeding purchases, I made a habit after rolling out from casa, I go a service shop (see item or Yokohama)to check e camber and alignment, guess what???....on the 3 cars we purchased, 2 were subjected for alignment and the other car needs camber correction....I told our friends to do the same "for curiosity" some of them also encountered the same (camber, correction or alignment)...kaya mga paps watch out for your new / next purchase...and sir hunterg pls keep us posted...

Btw...as far as I know all dealership of Honda at the south is Ayala while on the north it's yuchengco.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I have picked up my Civic just now. Although hindi na nga nila ako pinabayad sa wheel alignment, may mga quirks parin ako sa car. They told me ayos na daw yung lumalangitngit na left taillight but when I was about to leave the premises, inalog-alog/push ko yung taillight, and the sound was still there. I told the service advisor and he said "todo higpit na po yan sir. Ganyan na po yan" WTF?! Eh bakit yung kabila walang creaking sound?!

The plastic cover on the stem of the wiper (right side) was still loose.

About naman dun sa hard shifting to first gear issue, medyo lumambot pero hindi pa rin makuha ng daliri lamang. Alam ko you know what it means na daliri lang ang pinangshi-shift especially on new cars. tsk tsk tsk!

Cut the story short, kinuha ko na lang yung car and told them that this is very very very disappointing. I will tell the world about what happen to me!

Eto pa, dun sa releasing bay, may nagpupunas-punas kuno nung car. Pinapirma pa ako meaning na nalinis nya yung car. SO, okay, nakita ko nga naman. Eh madalim dun, so ayun pagdating ko dito sa bahay eh walastik, ang dumi nung likuran nung car! Bweysit!

I will really fiil-up a feedback form like sir INSTECH have said. (Thanks by the way bro).

I'll never go back for servicing at that HONDA SHAW again!:mad2::mad2::mad2: I'll try what you guys said, bring it to HONDA SPA at Mindanao Avenue.

*autokiko;

Pansin ko din yan bro. May pagkamahangin ang mga agents nila sa HONDA SHAW. Nung first namin punta dun, nakita ko pa sila sa desk na nagtuturuan kung sinong mag-aaproach sa amin. Unlike sa ...... SHAW, pagpasok ko pa lang, nakangiti lahat ng agents, maguunahan pa.

*reactor;

Walang kwenta talaga ang Quality Control dito sa atin. haaayssss.....

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterG View Post
    I have picked up my Civic just now. Although hindi na nga nila ako pinabayad sa wheel alignment, may mga quirks parin ako sa car. They told me ayos na daw yung lumalangitngit na left taillight but when I was about to leave the premises, inalog-alog/push ko yung taillight, and the sound was still there. I told the service advisor and he said "todo higpit na po yan sir. Ganyan na po yan" WTF?! Eh bakit yung kabila walang creaking sound?!

The plastic cover on the stem of the wiper (right side) was still loose.

About naman dun sa hard shifting to first gear issue, medyo lumambot pero hindi pa rin makuha ng daliri lamang. Alam ko you know what it means na daliri lang ang pinangshi-shift especially on new cars. tsk tsk tsk!

Cut the story short, kinuha ko na lang yung car and told them that this is very very very disappointing. I will tell the world about what happen to me!

Eto pa, dun sa releasing bay, may nagpupunas-punas kuno nung car. Pinapirma pa ako meaning na nalinis nya yung car. SO, okay, nakita ko nga naman. Eh madalim dun, so ayun pagdating ko dito sa bahay eh walastik, ang dumi nung likuran nung car! Bweysit!

I will really fiil-up a feedback form like sir INSTECH have said. (Thanks by the way bro).

I'll never go back for servicing at that HONDA SHAW again!:mad2::mad2::mad2: I'll try what you guys said, bring it to HONDA SPA at Mindanao Avenue.

*autokiko;

Pansin ko din yan bro. May pagkamahangin ang mga agents nila sa HONDA SHAW. Nung first namin punta dun, nakita ko pa sila sa desk na nagtuturuan kung sinong mag-aaproach sa amin. Unlike sa ...... SHAW, pagpasok ko pa lang, nakangiti lahat ng agents, maguunahan pa.

*reactor;

Walang kwenta talaga ang Quality Control dito sa atin. haaayssss.....
    Korak!! Kwento nga ng dad ko na pangit ang service sa Honda Shaw.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bakit ba lahat ng car dealers sa SHAW BLVD. bulok? Lalo na yung 3 Juno Cars operated dealers na Suzuki, Chevrolet and Hyundai...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Very disappointed with HONDA Phil.