New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    mga boss, pinacheck ko na sa mekaniko...yun ginawa namin tnanggal namin yun starter baka defective. then we test it, ok naman xa.nasa good condition pa.kinabit namin ulit, try namin mag jumpstart baka weak yun battery, ganun parin nagstock yun makina. all we hear is only a click.. then try namin manually ikutin ang makina iikot xa tapos nagstuck up xa... inikot at inikot namin hanggan mawala yun stuck up nya... ayun natanggal tapos inistart namin ayun nagcrank xa then we hear a sound that klak klak thing in the valve and rocker arm area...my question is it possible that posibble that one of the rocker arm and valve wer stuck? or something in the engine went wrong?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yung mekaniko mo ba mekaniko talaga ng kotse? o mekaniko ng owner type jeep?

medyo delicado sa bulsa yung tunog na naririnig mo. could be the valve hitting the piston (aray!), shattered top of the piston when the valve slammed into it when you guys stupidly hand turned the engine, broken rocker arm.... etc. the list goes on.

on the lighter side, could be just a stuck fuel injector, or a bent valve. hope that ito lang ang problema kasi the others above mean a general overhaul. at pag inoverhaul na ang honda na makina, panget na ito. its better to just buy a surplus engine. lalo na kung patakbuhin na mekaniko lang ang magooverhaul.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sa bosch service center po... they found out a noise within rocker arm area,wala rocker arm na crack....i hope that its just a bent valve.....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by edge0321 View Post
    sa bosch service center po... they found out a noise within rocker arm area,wala rocker arm na crack....i hope that its just a bent valve.....
    Interesting...

Would love to see more updates on this case! =)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    too bed... one of the valve naputol tapos tumama sa piston.... ayun napako yun valve sa piston at sira na sira yun cylinder head.....

update with my civic esi..