New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    mga master san po ba pwede magpagawa nung goma sa gilid ng pinto and pati yung sa ibabaw? pag malakas ang ulan pumapasok na yung tubig sa loob. saka san pong shop ok gumawa ng power window. maraming salamat po. honda lxi po auto ko

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    same problem here. ung goma sa gilid ng pinto e di na masyado dikit sa body kaya pumapasok tubig pag lakas ng ulan. help us guys. san ba mura pagawa toh? tnx..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Not sure if I have the same issue w/my car!

Water build up on driver's side flooring below foot rest.
    I've already had whole flooring(front to rear) sealed then painted w/rust proofing thinking that water is coming from under chassis going in the car. I also replaced the under carpet foam/insulator, Main cause of foul odor in car!

Its still wet after Typhoon Juan! Is it possible that water is coming in from rubber seals of door cause mine have cuts(driver side only) or from the compartment under the wiper(I'm not sure what this part is called) going down to the flooring.

Have anybody had this experience on their cars?
    Please help!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag View Post
    same problem here. ung goma sa gilid ng pinto e di na masyado dikit sa body kaya pumapasok tubig pag lakas ng ulan. help us guys. san ba mura pagawa toh? tnx..
    I think the rubber insulation is not repairable. You can try to buy a brand new replacement at the casa (expensive) or you can try your luck at surplus stores around Banawe in QC.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Animo Jackpot View Post
    Not sure if I have the same issue w/my car!

Water build up on driver's side flooring below foot rest.
    I've already had whole flooring(front to rear) sealed then painted w/rust proofing thinking that water is coming from under chassis going in the car. I also replaced the under carpet foam/insulator, Main cause of foul odor in car!

Its still wet after Typhoon Juan! Is it possible that water is coming in from rubber seals of door cause mine have cuts(driver side only) or from the compartment under the wiper(I'm not sure what this part is called) going down to the flooring.

Have anybody had this experience on their cars?
    Please help!
    It's possible that water can come in through the wiper vents. Park your car under the sun and try to crawl under the dash to look for light shining through. Sunlight should be evident under the dash if there is an opening there.

tumutulo sa loob ng kotse