New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Mga sir hingi ako tulong sa IDSI 03 ko.. Matic po.. D po sya mkpgbgay agd ng good acceleration mnsan.. at mdlas pg inapakan ko ang gas prang kumakadyot sya.. I notice ung gear display nya from 4th gear bgla syang lumilipat sa 2nd gear. I think d po normal un kc ngamit ko dti ung sa ofsm8 ko dti hndi nmn gnun although d cla prehong 7 speed. Patulong nmn po ako kc naiicp kong i-drain ung ATF nya pro prang hndi nmn dun ang problema nya. P-advise nmn po kung n-experience nyo n dn tong same problem n to.. Thanks po.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Apparently, the CVT belt is slipping. This is best left to the experts. And by the way, use only Honda CVT-F.... NOT ATF.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    parang ang complicated talaga nang A/T cars lalo na yung CVT's. I would not recommend to go to a CASA since tatagain ka rin nang mga yun.

1 good option, ibenta hehe lalo na kung lumalala na ang problem.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    another Honda CVT failure. nakupo sir. best luck to you in resolving that.

there's a long thread here about a tsikoteer and his efforts to fix his honda CVT, maybe he can help.

and please refrain from using SMS/TXT/Jeje speak in the forums! gonna save you from a huge bold and red letter warning from the mods

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post
    parang ang complicated talaga nang A/T cars lalo na yung CVT's. I would not recommend to go to a CASA since tatagain ka rin nang mga yun.

1 good option, ibenta hehe lalo na kung lumalala na ang problem.
    On the contrary, the CVT is probably the simplest transmission. It has less moving parts than the M/T or A/T. The artificial complexness stems from the fact that it is automated and only a handful of local mechanics are competent enough to work on it.

Almost everything can be fixed. You just need someone knowledgeable and patient enough to try to determine the real problem. Sadly, most mechanics, including those working inside the casa, tend to jump at conclusions given a set of symptoms, that this or that is the culprit, without taking the time to really isolate the problem first. It's common to hear "computer box yan", "palit transmission na yan", etc. They may get lucky at times, but in most situations, the customer is left to spend for parts and/or labor that didn't need replacing or repairing in the first place.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Thanks po mga sir..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    found it!

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49362

that or PM sir suysuy. he started the said thread

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *ts

sad, another cvt failure. there are only two options, sell the car, or replace the transmisson.

what i did? i sold the car. but i have to admit, CVT is the best transmission, its just that honda havent perfected it. mine was the 1.5 VTEC. its just so fun to drive, and i really miss that car na. kung hindi lang sana sira, it would still be my daily drive today.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Benta sir suy suy? malamang yun na nga gawin ko.. tama ka, ang hirap sa mga overtakes.. nakakabitin talaga.. anyway, kung talagang wala ng chance para maayos na hindi ako gagastos ng malaki, benta ko na na lang. sayang kasi yun lang naman ang problem ko.. Salamat ng marami mga sirs..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Benta sir suy suy? malamang yun na nga gawin ko.. tama ka, ang hirap sa mga overtakes.. nakakabitin talaga.. anyway, kung talagang wala ng chance para maayos na hindi ako gagastos ng malaki, benta ko na na lang. sayang kasi yun lang naman ang problem ko.. Salamat ng marami mga sirs..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sudden speed change (kadyot) sa IDSI 03 (matic)