New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Mga Civic Owners,

Anybody knows kung ano size ng Headers and Exhaust Pipings ng stock Civic VTi (1996 model)?

Ang alam ko lang eh 4-2-1 yung headers, but not sure kung ano internal diameter niya. How about internal diameter ng pipings?

If there's an existing thread for this, kindly let me know, hindi ko makita using search eh.

Many Thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    1. your stock header is 4-2-1 two piece style and 0.625 in. on I.D.

2. exhaust I.D - 2"

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Paps try to visit Premuff Muffler shop in Banawe Qc. to have all the idea regarding the price. Size of piping ,resonator ,Muffler and design of header 4-2-1 0r 4-1.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    1. your stock header is 4-2-1 two piece style and 0.625 in. on I.D.

2. exhaust I.D - 2"
    Thanks!

Ang liit pala ng internal diameter ng stock headers...

Ok lang kaya palitan ng 2" diameter na headers then maintain yung 2" stock exhaust para 2" na lahat?

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Paps try to visit Premuff Muffler shop in Banawe Qc. to have all the idea regarding the price. Size of piping ,resonator ,Muffler and design of header 4-2-1 0r 4-1.
    Thanks sir. Will try to visit on weekends.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    DC SPORTS HEADERS / 94-97 HONDA CIVIC

DC SPORTS PERFORMANCE HEADER, BRUSHED, GAIN HP -- 4-2-1 Headers Maximize Your Engine's Output To Produce The Most Power And Torque Available. Easy Installation And A Factory-Like Fit, CNC Mandrel-Bent Tubing And Flanges Will Also Provide You With Gains Of Up To 10 HP, Bolts On In Place Of Your Stock Exhaust Manifold, All Applications Are CARB-Exempt, Hardware And Instructions Are Included

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    DC SPORTS HEADERS / 94-97 HONDA CIVIC

DC SPORTS PERFORMANCE HEADER, BRUSHED, GAIN HP -- 4-2-1 Headers Maximize Your Engine's Output To Produce The Most Power And Torque Available. Easy Installation And A Factory-Like Fit, CNC Mandrel-Bent Tubing And Flanges Will Also Provide You With Gains Of Up To 10 HP, Bolts On In Place Of Your Stock Exhaust Manifold, All Applications Are CARB-Exempt, Hardware And Instructions Are Included

Thanks sir. Mukhang maganda ito DC Sports headers. Kaso sure mahal, so ipon mode muna...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    broo lalakas ba sa gas pag nag palit ng headers and pipings?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    gud day! mga ka honda ok lng po b na mag palit ako ng 2" midpipe? nka headers na po ako n 4-2-1 and jasma chambered muffler. my car is honda tvi 96.. tnx.......

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    mga katsikot, tanong ko lang, kasi yesterday tinanggal namen yung silencer nang exhaust. yung tunog niya is parang naka performance muffler kana, para din siyang american muscle. May effect ba to sa makina? masisira ba? and sa underchassis di ba siya manununog?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Stock Headers and Pipings (size) of Civic VTi