New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    which do you prefer to use? and what filter is better for my SiR?

is the Injen CAI okay? I got a friend that sells Injen CAI for only P1,300. should I get it?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    alam ko injen hindi ganon kababa CAI. kung hindi madalas magflood sa area, ok lang.

kasma lahat? hangang filter? if yes, good price. samahan na rin ng cleaner haha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    what do you mean hindi ganon kababa? hindi naman madalas magflood sa area namin. hindi, intake lang kasama. hehe.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    alam ko injen hindi ganon kababa CAI. kung hindi madalas magflood sa area, ok lang.

kasma lahat? hangang filter? if yes, good price. samahan na rin ng cleaner haha
    pwede maglagay bypass valve to prevent the water from sucking in kung sa bumper ilagay CAi. as per speedlab.

2.5k ito.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    this is the pic:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ok ba to CAI na to?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Basta kung AEM or K&N ang brand, oks yan.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    pwede maglagay bypass valve to prevent the water from sucking in kung sa bumper ilagay CAi. as per speedlab.

2.5k ito.
    yung bypass valve ay para lang sa sprinkle like water, kung malunod yung filter sa baha, wala rin. thats why kung baha lagi, not recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by jaredpianist View Post
    ok ba to CAI na to?
    i see the tube but where is the end tip? may kadugtong pa na isang tubo dapat. kung yan lang for 1300 hindi ganon kasulit but fair price. kailangan pa to buy the tip and cone filter.

by the way, injen is a brand just like knn and aem.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    oic. but i think its safer still if you have that bypass valve compared to you have none ... di naman maiwasan rin mga unexpected na bigla ulan then may slope downwards na dadaanan & may small puddle of water na nagform na dun. hehe

*TS if you pass thru flooded streets A LOT then CAi isnt recommendable. Besides, I think the SRi would do already & its cheaper too.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    oic. but i think its safer still if you have that bypass valve compared to you have none ... di naman maiwasan rin mga unexpected na bigla ulan then may slope downwards na dadaanan & may small puddle of water na nagform na dun. hehe

*TS if you pass thru flooded streets A LOT then CAi isnt recommendable. Besides, I think the SRi would do already & its cheaper too.

so you mean I should buy SRI instead?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Sri or CAI intake for honda SiR?